NHL 2017/18

• Start date
  • Replies 302 Comments
  • Views 22,047 Views
The Kapanen goal was so cool. Patient, smart. Whenever I have tuned in to this series, it seems like the Leafs are making panicky plays and just dumping the puck blindly here-and-there without thinking if they have options.

That goal was not that. That goal was nice to see.

Monkey, why are you more excited about leafs than flyers?

Monkey, why are you more excited about leafs than flyers?

Only cause they were still in it till last night! NO DOUBT rather have been watching a game 7 vs the Pens! Leafs are my #2 hockey team! Who do I root root now? Ottawa was it last year, I think TB this year! :dunno:

Afraid I agree with poster max headroom.

Subban you prick, why can’t you be a turnover machine when it counts.

:boo: gotta say those Eastern conference games are so much better to watch.

Fokkin Golden Knights have a sick chemistry going on. Unbelievable.

Fokkin Golden Knights have a sick chemistry going on. Unbelievable.

Nice to see the success, but like you mentioned, the Hockey Gods should not allow an expansion team to win the Cup! Would make it a joke of a title, never, ever happen in foots, b-ball, or bases!

It'd be funny if Vegas gets buried because of all the bets on Vegas. I'm just pissed I didn't cash in, thought they were gonna be good. .."The Cup" is kinda overhyped anyway, maybe it'd be a good thing.

:clap: Winnipeg. The patience with the puck in their own zone is pretty impressive. Reminds me of LA a few years back. ..I keep thinking, what are you doing, get rid of it. But no, they know what they're doing :thinking:

Fyi if anyone is looking for an intense but very high % cushion bet you can take the Lightning to win their series vs boston at -1400, if you're so inclined.

#cushion4dapushin

There is an age-old question when your team is eliminated from the playoffs. Do you want the team that beat them to go all the way? - so you can tell yourself, at least we lost to the best - or do you want that team to get squashed - because fuck those guise, beating us. I want them to hurt.

I am kinda in the latter camp. Not sure if I am always this way or it's just this year.

Anyway, go fuck yourself Bruins.