Need to get rid of weeds.

• Start date
  • Replies 147 Comments
  • Views 10,846 Views
I'm not thin or blonde enough for matty.

Matt, thats an interesting looking tree growing on a slant back there. What's wrong with it?

It's been badly butchered to clear the power lines. I suspect that it's the spawn of a bigger tree that was cut down a couple decades ago. I'm guessing poplar.

From the pictures you provided there is no need to waste money on herbicide just rake the dead foliage and pull the other crap.

Kentucky Bluegrass is nice but it is temperamental a very nutrient dependant so depending on your dedication level it may be a problem for you. A good St Augustine is a rugged grass capable of managing a variety of environments and temperatures but you may not like that it is more of a surface root grass.

You’ll want to take a pH of the soil and just talk to the guy at any nursery and he’ll give you an idea of what works best in your area.

According to several sources, KY bluegrass is the best bet for our climate. Not sure why, but I'm going to trust the info. I don't mind fertilizing/taking care of it regularly, I'm stuck with lawnmowing duties anyway.

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

Rubyn one stipulation - No Glade can cocks on the side. I'd like some sensation when I am feeling up to it again later in the week.

Come on, just the tip.

Glade lol

We done fuk up matty's grass thread

Rubyn one stipulation - No Glade can cocks on the side. I'd like some sensation when I am feeling up to it again later in the week.

See, this should stand as concrete proof to plommer that i do not bang black guys.

I don't mind my threads being hijacked, I'm not anal like Archie.

Hey, how 'bout them Expos?

Speaking of anal, when are we going to get a new Muddy song?

You two do anal with Muddy's songs playing in the background?

No, I thought Steves did?

Go Royals!

This thread turned out a lot better than expected. :cheers: