Need to get rid of weeds.

• Start date
  • Replies 147 Comments
  • Views 10,853 Views
Just pulled on the taller weeds and they have microscopic thorns at the base. Ima need some gloves. Ow.

hire some mexicans

I know a mexican gardener..... Originally I was wondering why you weren't smoking it.... now I see why.

Look Matty, I know your having a tough time with finding a lawn guy but at least with the port-o-potty idea you can count on Wally to help you out! :grin:

brb, going to Canadian Tire.

Matty we need an update on this

Did you put on your "sexy pants" in order to do yard work?

matty have a bonefire, to get rid of the weeds

rake that shit up, spray roundup on it,
till it , seed some grass....
probally a reason grass doesnt grow there though.

I dont have hardly any grass in my yards cause of oak trees, quit trying to rake it about 7 yrs ago. I just let the leaves pile up and compost

Fiver, Im not joking. See you soon.

Are you coming? Because I'm out of work now and can't be blowing money on trips to foreign countries.

Are you coming? Because I'm out of work now and can't be blowing money on trips to foreign countries.

Yes. I'm counting on hanging out with you while matty's at work. We will watch habs/leafs game at some bar, etc.

I just raked the whole yard and manually unrooted most of the small weeds.

flexing.jpg

rake that shit up, spray roundup on it,
till it , seed some grass....
probally a reason grass doesnt grow there though.

I dont have hardly any grass in my yards cause of oak trees, quit trying to rake it about 7 yrs ago. I just let the leaves pile up and compost

Ima lay some Kentucky bluegrass sod next month after I spray one of the few herbicides that are allowed. Should be good. Grass grows just fine here.

Last edited:
:pogo:

gWt.jpg

gWu.jpg

My god there's the evidence right before our eyes!

Matt, thats an interesting looking tree growing on a slant back there. What's wrong with it?

I'm for real yo.