• Replies 147 Comments
  • Views 10,832 Views

Matty

0-fers Will Happen™
Since
Jan 26, 2010
Score
Tokens
Small backyard was grossly neglected by the previous tenant. I want a nice spot to hang out and entertain like-minded drunkards in the summer. Any tips on how to get rid of all that nasty weedy stuff and how/when to seed? I've never had a backyard before. :wah:

gVD.jpg

gVE.jpg

gVF.jpg

I'll pull your weeds and seed your lawn for you.

hire some mexicans

No Mexicans here, and the visible minorities are not minorities at all.

Blue-collar types tend to be white.

:excl:

Matty do you have a BBQ? That could be a sweet spot during the summer.

Ima get one, assuming I can get some sort of lawn going.

My current plan is to nukify the current mess with some semi-legal herbicide, then put some Kentucky bluegrass sod on top.

The semi-legal herbicide is sort-of-recommended-but-not-condoned by an official City of Toronto website. :bashing:

Matty, don't do a thing! The woodsy look is in! :up:

Just add one of these cause you don't want to go full woodsy! :yes:

port-o-potty.jpg

Hahaha. I could probably rent that out for $500. Cozy bachelor in the Annex, prime location, must see!

seriously i would just hire someone. wouldn't bother with that mess.

A real man does his own lawn. I'm not one of them urban sissies who can't do shit around a house.

I changed my roommate's lightbulb in her closet yesterday and I had to use both hands cause the socket's not secured well enough to the ceiling. It took some amount of force to unscrew the rusty bulb, but I'm rugged like that so.

If you get grass you have to buy a lawnmower or pay someone to mow........just keep it as is. Not worth the hassle IMO.

Or just do it Arizona style with a bunch of rocks and stuff.

Landlord provides the lawnmower. I'm already responsible for mowing the front lawn, it's in the lease.

Rugged.

A real man does his own lawn. I'm not one of them urban sissies who can't do shit around a house.

I changed my roommate's lightbulb in her closet yesterday and I had to use both hands cause the socket's not secured well enough to the ceiling. It took some amount of force to unscrew the rusty bulb, but I'm rugged like that so.

a fat cock and a handy man :bowdown: