My New Blog and Job

• Start date
  • Replies 183 Comments
  • Views 12,286 Views
hopefully you make some money pal

so are you still going to go back to the east coast this summer or staying in vegas now?

hopefully you make some money pal

so are you still going to go back to the east coast this summer or staying in vegas now?

I am still going to the Easy Coast for the summer. I can do all the writing and networking from there. They broke down how I would make $$, and it is an opportunity for me to make a name for myself. I am up for the task. Thanks Herman for the support.

Are you gonna blog about your adventures in NYC with the 161 st. posse?

I am still going to the Easy Coast for the summer. I can do all the writing and networking from there. They broke down how I would make $$, and it is an opportunity for me to make a name for myself. I am up for the task. Thanks Herman for the support.

Like a Brandon Lang fade material name?

Caspy if you had the opportunity, whose neck would you most enjoy wrapping your giant hands around?

CaliGirlNJ
Blitty
Scholar
TSoprano
Gator Mike

Caspy if you had the opportunity, whose neck would you most enjoy wrapping your giant hands around?

CaliGirlNJ
Blitty
Scholar
TSoprano
Gator Mike

LMAO!! Gator Mike, I have never read or talked to. I don't put my hands on women so that excludes Cali, Blitty, and Scholar. That leaves TSoprano, but I have a feeling his neck is the width of a Canadian Maple from all the McDonalds he eats. I'll just settle for choking myself out when I masturbate.

Blitty is a chick!?!?! So Caligirl is a lesbian? That explains why you couldn't land that trim, Casper. Phew. For a while there, I thought you just had absolutely no game.

Casper what size shoe do you wear?

Is your mother older than your father?

Could you find any worse books to put banners up from on your page?

The background is annoying too, try a different color scheme.

Those damn coloreds. Always be scheming.

Could you find any worse books to put banners up from on your page?

The background is annoying too, try a different color scheme.

Durito, those are the websites advertisers. That was not my decision. As far as the background, if I find a better one, I may change it.

Caper, why won't you let Razor borrow your camera?

You realize the irony in a tout having affiliate banners right?

Will it take money out of your pocket if I start making my sb and sia accounts from your affiliate links?

You realize the irony in a tout having affiliate banners right?

Will it take money out of your pocket if I start making my sb and sia accounts from your affiliate links?

No, it will not. My pay scale is contingent upon other criteria.

Caper, why won't you let Razor borrow your camera?

Blitty, he doesn't want the camera for anything. Only people fascinated about us making a movie together are you and Monkey Focker. We have better things to do.