My New Blog and Job

• Start date
  • Replies 183 Comments
  • Views 12,278 Views
He has brought up how he wanted to make a video multiple times. Why did he change his mind? Kinda odd.

NBA playoff basketball is upon us, and by the results of the games yesterday, you would have thought we stepped back to 1994. You had an Orlando Magic team led by dominating center Dwight Howard,

Dwight Howard was nine years old in 1994 :clueless:

To win in the playoffs, their is a simple formula. Defense + a clutch bench guy = championship.

Don't you claim to be an actual writer? I'm not even going to get into the common misuse of a word here that many amateur writers are guilty of.

Who was the clutch guy off the bench for the Lakers last couple of years? Michael Cooper? How about the Bulls in the 90's? Will Perdue?

oh wow, just read the article.

you have to have stars to win the nba championship.

only team in recent memory to do so without one GREAT star debatebly is the Pistons last championship

They're really was nobody better at coming of the bench in 1994 than Shaq

Rasper is a winning gambler. Their is nobody that can compare.

Dwight Howard was nine years old in 1994 :clueless:
No I was comparing the Orlando of 1194 with the team this year. They both had dominating centers.

Don't you claim to be an actual writer? I'm not even going to get into the common misuse of a word here that many amateur writers are guilty of.

Who was the clutch guy off the bench for the Lakers last couple of years? Michael Cooper? How about the Bulls in the 90's? Will Perdue?

No, I was comparing the Orlando center of 1994 (Shaq) with the Orlando center of today (Howard)
Lakers had Odom off the bench.

oh wow, just read the article.

you have to have stars to win the nba championship.

only team in recent memory to do so without one GREAT star debatebly is the Pistons last championship

I did not say you could win without a star. I said that it takes a team to win a championship. Relying heavily on one star to win a championship in the last 15 years hasn't worked.

Rasper is a winning gambler. Their is nobody that can compare.

And you are still talking. I guess those texts from you 2 weeks ago apologizing were my imagination, huh? You are pathetic.

And you are still talking. I guess those texts from you 2 weeks ago apologizing were my imagination, huh? You are pathetic.

I never texted you. It was my roommate Haircomb.

I never texted you. It was my roommate Haircomb.

Well your roommate uses your phone,. I have the text right here. I also have the texts that you discuss with me getting a handjob from Cali on your first date, but she was bad at it because her hands were rough. Of course minutes later, you denied ever getting a handjob. Was that your room mate as well?

Well your roommate uses your phone,. I have the text right here. I also have the texts that you discuss with me getting a handjob from Cali on your first date, but she was bad at it because her hands were rough. Of course minutes later, you denied ever getting a handjob. Was that your room mate as well?

Lol? Yep that sounds like a text I would send you. Why would it be weird if my roomie uses my phone? Supposedly your roommate uses your computer, camera, works with you, plays softball with you, bangs hooters girls just like you, etc..

Good luck on your writing career. We all know that you will be successful.

Blitty, serious question here, did Caligirl make you wear a condom for the handjob she gave you?

PS: Congrats Casper on your new gig.

Great response Blitty. Roomate does not work with me or use my phone. We play softball together. That is hard to believe I guess. Nice how you cannot respond to what I said. I know why, because you know what you said. I wonder if Cali knows about it?

I, for one, would really enjoy watching CaliGirl giving Blitty a handjob.

Even better if she was topless and pretending she was enjoying it.

I, for one, would really enjoy watching CaliGirl giving Blitty a handjob.

Even better if she was topless and pretending she was enjoying it.

Bread I enjoy fucking broads that don't want to fuck me.

If a broad asks me if I'll be coming soon (as in "hurry up and finish pal") I tend to respond by delaying my eruption as long as possible.

Nothing gets me off more than making whores miserable with my fuck technique.