My New Blog and Job

• Start date
  • Replies 183 Comments
  • Views 12,256 Views
:lmao:

So you went tout?

:lmao:

It was an opportunity to write and make money. That is what I am trying to do daily. I am not going to be making phone calls signing up people.

How much are you charging for a yearly subscription? Do you offer text message alerts on your plays?

Working for touts? Awesome.

Nice play, Casper. Play UND 200. Current line 204.5.

Only a -25% edge. Jesus.

Congratulations on your new gig Casper. GL with this and all future endeavors. If you could stop ghosting as other users I for one would appreciate it but I do wish you the best of luck in all regardless.

Lol @ shill-casper

Imagine if him and papageorge joined forces. These guys could rule the world.

How much are you charging for a yearly subscription? Do you offer text message alerts on your plays?

I will know more Tuesday. Thank you for the words of encouragement some of you. I expected certain people to hate. The line I posted was the line available at the time of the writing.

Does razor have a blog too?

Not that I know of. Of course we aren't the same person. I mean, you did text me that 2 weeks ago when you apologized right? Was I imagining that?

I will know more Tuesday. Thank you for the words of encouragement some of you. I expected certain people to hate. The line I posted was the line available at the time of the writing.

And that's what makes it a horrific play.

I am very happy for you.

Would you be upset if I banged CaliGirlNJ?

Because I think I would really enjoy that.

Good to know. Since you are the best capper here, I feel really stupid right now.

C'mon, Casper. We all know Razor is the best capper here.

And that -25% edges are great plays.

I am very happy for you.

Would you be upset if I banged CaliGirlNJ?

Because I think I would really enjoy that.

Thank you Bread. I hope you read it from time to time.