My Brazilian music thread

• Start date
  • Replies 103 Comments
  • Views 10,697 Views
if you can find this movie watch it, great doc on os mutatantes

I am a songwriter and trying to learn Brazilian,Spanish,Portuguese,gypsy guitar but I am not anywhere near these guys though. LOL

I am a newbie and I know this addition is the most obvious but how can any Brazilian music thread not have "girl from ipanema" . the video looks like a 60s fellini or french or american 50's early 60s film film . good version, good video

I am drunk and listenoing to loads of Brazilian music,

the quality of my posts decline as it reaches 3 am, this is not as good as astruds version, I don't think. going to sleep soon

Rogue Juror. I just want you to know that this cracked out robot danced to this song at 4am Saturday night/Sunday morning rolling my head off while encircled in strands of tinsel hanging from the ceiling.

You introduced me to it. I'm so glad that you'll be around after the uprising.

I've gotten down to this version a couple of times on the dance floors. Holler.

Rogue Juror. I just want you to know that this cracked out robot danced to this song at 4am Saturday night/Sunday morning rolling my head off while encircled in strands of tinsel hanging from the ceiling.

Something like this I imagine Robot

was looking for samples tonight for garage band. love this

gregm-

great call

listen to

"washed out"

welcome again

keep up the great work

I have a Stan Getz box set called the Bossa Nova Years (The Girl from Ipanema). It's one of my favorites.