Mrs. X, just ONE more roller derby picture please?

• Start date
  • Replies 54 Comments
  • Views 5,669 Views

Archie

SP Nation and I Ruin things
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
last one was too hot.

between your stalkings and the 6'7 girl. my libido shot through the roof.

my gf acts tough is 5'10 and has 7 tats, so her chicago roller derby friend is always trying to recruit her.

but i'm trying to convince her that her balance and center of gravity is just completely laughable.

but I was thinking, roller derby girls must have alot of group sex right? tell me that I should change my mind and convince her to go for it, and that it will all pay off in the end

last one was too hot.

between your stalkings and the 6'7 girl. my libido shot through the roof.

my gf acts tough is 5'10 and has 7 tats, so her chicago roller derby friend is always trying to recruit her.

but i'm trying to convince her that her balance and center of gravity is just completely laughable.

but I was thinking, roller derby girls must have alot of group sex right? tell me that I should change my mind and convince her to go for it, and that it will all pay off in the end

There are alot of lesbian women, but I think that's pretty common in women's team sports. I cannot confirm group sex activity, although as a group, they like to drink.....alot.

If she's at all interested, she should join. Derby teams train you how to skate. Chicago is one of the top ranked teams in the nation. Some of the best girls on the RMRG A team started out as terrible skaters.

common post one mrs. x

i promise i wont post a picture of a meth head and say that its you. common.

great advice.... yes yes...

but common

one more picture for us

1x mrsx

the hot picture from the burning camp in hi res

one more, common

is that too much to ask?

Certifiably one time COMMONNNNN!!!

No I don't really care. But for the boys...COMMONNNNNN!!!!!!

we'll take what we can get here.......

God DAMMIT mrs X!!!

ONE TIMEEEEE!!!! SIDE BOOB! COMMONNNNNN!!!! Unreal common. Common. Come on.

wow, big denial here.

very sad

Kindly stop bullying Mrs. X.

forget the side-boob. or front boob or whatever, I wanna see some more of those LEGS