Mrs. X, just ONE more roller derby picture please?

• Start date
  • Replies 54 Comments
  • Views 5,690 Views
Really I wanted to post this pic because Mr. X looks HOTTTT!

Oh yeah he does.

:shocked:

In all seriousness though, your left arm looks very fit, Mrs. X. I'm now a big fan of your left arm.

MrX
I do like my hair after a couple days of camping. I should stop taking showers.

good call

nice pic x's

great looking couple for sure

In all seriousness though, your left arm looks very fit, Mrs. X. I'm now a big fan of your left arm.

lolz

Daffy is smooth, he goes section by section.

I'm taking notes.

kiss.gif

Finally, Afterburn side boob for the masses. Really I wanted to post this pic because Mr. X looks HOTTTT!

Really nice to see two people very into each other like this! :up:

I don't know Mr.M. That kissing looks more like balloon inflating :dunno: kind of stiff :grin:

Oh wow, great pic X'es. I'd do the both of you.

Yes. MrMonkey show us your face and/or some side boob.

I don't know Mr.M. That kissing looks more like balloon inflating :dunno: kind of stiff :grin:

Yeah, I know. We had been held in that pose for quite a while with a lot of little directions about what to you with your left hand, etc. Shit's harder than it looks. They should pay those poor models better.

Mr.X, can you post the nude childhood self portrait you did?

that monster is thicker than your thighs, longer then your right forearm, longer then your right upper arm, and longer than your right foot.....

God Bless

that monster is thicker than your thighs, longer then your right forearm, longer then your right upper arm, and longer than your right foot.....

God Bless

Maybe you can help me with what's going on directly below my monster. Any ideas?

it might be a low flying 747 or a subconscious message to your parents that you wish you hadn't been circumsized... or maybe you were just drawing a line to show where your knee level was, to help people understand how long it was.

you also might have piddled a bit, during the self portrait

Some kind of monster holstering apparatus? :dunno:

it might be a low flying 747 or a subconscious message to your parents that you wish you hadn't been circumsized... or maybe you were just drawing a line to show where your knee level was, to help people understand how long it was.

you also might have piddled a bit, during the self portrait

Except for the piddling, those are all very good suggestions. I'm especially fond of the anti-circumcision message. God, I was ahead of my time.

"Mommy, Daddy. Why can't I practice docking?"

Mr. X, when 2011 hits..... i think it is time for a new updated decade nude self portrait.

get er done

Mr. X, when 2011 hits..... i think it is time for a new updated decade nude self portrait.

get er done

Can I just draw balls and a nose onto the old one?