• Replies 203 Comments
  • Views 10,812 Views

Mrs. X

seven of ten
Since
Mar 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
I'm back in Denver. The ordeal is almost over. Phase three has begun. Phase one: The family wedding, over. Phase two: the twenty one hour "bonding" car ride to Denver, over. My mother, my sister and two kids (9 and 3) are staying here until Saturday at the earliest. This was a compromise, they thought they were staying a week. I'm really trying to be polite and quiet but it's hard. It is really, really difficult.

I can't have a conversation with either of the two "adults" without seeing acts of violence behind my eyeballs. I'm not joking. I will hold it together and do my best not to punch anyone in the face before Mr. X gets home, but I'm just about at my limit.

Mr. X is trapped in Green Bay in an equally awfull situation. The X's need each other. We're a team! I just got a text that Mr. X is crunk too. What can be done? Friday can not come fast enough Mr. X. I'm counting down the minutes.

I know this is probably wrong, but I think I really hate these people. Not the kids. They're savages but I retain hope that they can make it through the horror of my sister and her retarded husband and grow up to be cool people.

I'm am going to get wasted drunk and then take a muscle relaxer and an ambien. Fuck the tour of the candy plant and the childern's museum. I'm sleeping all day tomorrow.

Mrs. X, may God bless your plight. We were talking about you in Orlando this past weekend, I wish youy were there. Your free spirit would have fit right in...

You are NOT sleeping all day tomorrow. You will take those goddam kids to the candy plant tour and to the childern's museum!

I will send you a wake up text at 7:30 am my time.

You do what's right here. Or send them out with Reno to play volleyball at that one dive bar.

Other than that, you have my condolences.

Bread, let's get drunk tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. I owe you one.

At least they have a home to go to eventually. And it's far away.

Bread, let's get drunk tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. I owe you one.

No way man. As soon as I got home I began to feel a sickness coming on. No clue how or why...I only drank and partied hard for six straight days/nights.

Been taking Airborne and skipping gym for the couch. Feel like I might have ducked it. But not gonna drink til the weekend. See you then.

No way man. As soon as I got home I began to feel a sickness coming on. No clue how or why...I only drank and partied hard for six straight days/nights.

Been taking Airborne and skipping gym for the couch. Feel like I might have ducked it. But not gonna drink til the weekend. See you then.

It is called insane stupid wally drunk; he made us do it. The fact I woke up Saturday and started drinking was a horrible sign; I haven't been right since.....

You are NOT sleeping all day tomorrow. You will take those goddam kids to the candy plant tour and to the childern's museum!

I will send you a wake up text at 7:30 am my time.

You do what's right here. Or send them out with Reno to play volleyball at that one dive bar.

Other than that, you have my condolences.

I hate you.

P.S. What is Airbourne???? Gimme sum...

Some say it doesn't work, some swear by it. I hit 50-50 with it. As soon as you start to feel the sick coming on, you start taking it. Supposed to boost your Vitamin C levels or something to fight off the sicky.

647865100041.jpg

Mrs. X, it could be worse. You could be packing right now for a weekend full of SBR people.

ASS FACE! Why don't you challenge your mom to a game of checkers.

Holy Cow!!!1!!!

Bread, are we going to die from this weekend??? I like beer...

Why are you fuckers hijacking my thread? This is *my* thread about *me* and *my* intense angst. Airborne Smairborne. Mrs. X, this is the subject we need to stay on.

She's pretty and funny and just amazing in all kinds of ways.

Discuss.....

Mrs. X, it could be worse. You could be packing right now for a weekend full of SBR people.

Robyn, I think I would rather spend the remainder of this trip with JJ Gold. That's how bad it's gotten.