Mrs. X is jrunk

• Start date
  • Replies 203 Comments
  • Views 10,834 Views
FYI smarty pants, my Airborne worked great. I felt the sick coming on and KILLED IT DEAD with my Airborne.

Placebo? I hardly know her.

I subscribe to the idea that if you believe something works for you then it works for you. Medicine obviously helps and certain medicines are better than others but the mind is a very powerful drug.Even some slightly damaged minds still have very strong healing properties.

Holy Crap, Ambien Stan really reminds me of myself. I would say all of those things, and he sounds like me. Keep that in mind, anyone who's planning on hanging out with drugged-up MrX.

I subscribe to the idea that if you believe something works for you then it works for you. Medicine obviously helps and certain medicines are better than others but the mind is a very powerful drug.Even some slightly damaged minds still have very strong healing properties.

And, in fascinating news, the placebo effect is getting stronger.

Bread is ingesting a scam? :like:
:nelson::toast:

Mrs. X... hi Mrs. X! I suggest giving the Ambien to everyone else instead. Then you go to work and you share the funnies with your GL buddies. :sendnudes:

80727543.jpg

I wish I had a Robot Bear Hand.

Blitt'ys hangover cure:

Squires Diner
1 Very Berry Crush Smoothie
$ 3.95
1 Grilled Cheese Sandwich
[On Sliced Bread]
$ 3.95
1 Chicken Fingers
$ 5.95
Subtotal$13.85
Tax$1.23
Delivery$0.00
Tip Cash
Total $15.08

Delivery Time
Estimated time is 12:20 PM
Any updates to this estimate will be emailed to you within 10 minutes.
Deliver To
blitty
New York, NY 10002

Payment
PayPal

Reno Cool and my mom are talking about the bible right now. It's pretty good.

Reno: So, what are you up to in San Diego.

Helene: I go to bible study every week.

Reno: You're not done with that book yet?

My sister and the three year old are having an epic battle upstairs. Elizabeth is screaming bloody murder. If I didn't know better, I would be calling the police right now. It's a time out. We had a episode in the car where Elizabeth threw a wet paper towel at her mother. My sister pulled the car over and told her to give it to her nicely. Eleizabeth screamed "NO!". She got a spanking, laughed stuck out her tongue at her mother and said, "It didn't hurt".

I actually don't blame the kids for having no respect for their mother. I don't need to go into the dysfunction, just know that it is great and that I would seriously consider a operation "swoop and grab" (swoop and grab?) for the kids if I could get away with it.

Reno is going to get some unflavored vodka for tonight. I'm glad he's back from Vegas, he's really good with my mom. I had some espresso vodka left over from my birthday, and it's just too much to drink more than a shot.

I need more than one shot. I emailed "Lady Booya" and said that I was considering cultivating a herion addiction over the next few days. She asked me to reconsider since the family would be staying longer for the "intervention". I'll stick to the liquor and ambien until they're gone and then consider my options from there. I somehow feel that salads and working out will become more preferable to herion and razor blades the further away these people get.

Blitt'ys hangover cure:

Squires Diner
1 Very Berry Crush Smoothie
$ 3.95
1 Grilled Cheese Sandwich
[On Sliced Bread]
$ 3.95
1 Chicken Fingers
$ 5.95
Subtotal$13.85
Tax$1.23
Delivery$0.00
Tip Cash
Total $15.08

Delivery Time
Estimated time is 12:20 PM
Any updates to this estimate will be emailed to you within 10 minutes.
Deliver To
blitty
New York, NY 10002

Payment
PayPal

lol, I like that part.

I take it we all made it to the candy factory tour??

YAYAYAYYAYAYAYYYY!!

I take it we all made it to the candy factory tour??

YAYAYAYYAYAYAYYYY!!

We made it to the candy factory.

Now, we're taking a tour of the vodka factory....minus the kids who are taking a tour of the bathtub factory.

Reno Cool is taking my mom and sister up to the hills tomorrow and setting them free to gamble while I *watch the kids.

*lock them in the chicken coop

i love this thread

mr.x, calling fucking Mr.X Wghere you at pal?

We won. We put on a show for those boys.

They came out flying in the first, and so did we. Really a good pace early but final was like 11-3.

Excellent.