Mrs. X is jrunk

• Start date
  • Replies 203 Comments
  • Views 10,825 Views
ASS FACE! Why don't you challenge your mom to a game of checkers.

All kinds of wrong Bread. (insert some kind of smiley in here that I'm too drunk to look for)

Has anyone here noticed how pretty MrsX is? And funny?

I was just thinking earlier today how pretty and funny she was.

Amazing, too. MrsX is amazing.

P.S. Airborne is a scam.

Mrs X I have a confession to make.

Earlier this week Mr X and I worked out a deal for a weekend trade-off.

He gets Robyn, I get Reno and #40.

Since I'm getting the short-end here, we agreed to a second future weekend where I get you for Florence & Weezy.

:kiss2:

Mrs. X might go down as one of the best jrunk posters ever. She has that kind of power.

MrX
Has anyone here noticed how pretty MrsX is? And funny?

I was just thinking earlier today how pretty and funny she was.

Amazing, too. MrsX is amazing.

P.S. Airborne is a scam.

I know right? It's just so amazing that my beautiful soul can shine so brightly through my stress related breakout and the serious puffiness of every part of my body. I'm expecting my hair and possibly my teeth to start falling out at any moment.

Man I'm awesome.

Don't worry Mr. X, my physical self should be back to it's normal luster by Friday before you get home.

Reno came home a few hours ago. One of the first things he said to me was, "what's wrong with your eye?" I guess it's purple. I stopped looking in a mirror a few days ago.

I haven't combed my hair in a while and have taken to wearing my stretchy REI bandana daily. Samantha (the 9 year old) when we left Chicago asked me to make her bandand like mine. I folded it and tucked in the back. We've been wearing our matching fashion around looking like a couple of biker chicks. She's a pretty cool kid, and I'm really pissed my sister and her husband are wrecking her.

I know right? It's just so amazing that my beautiful soul can shine so brightly through my stress related breakout and the serious puffiness of every part of my body. I'm expecting my hair and possibly my teeth to start falling out at any moment.

Man I'm awesome.

Don't worry Mr. X, my physical self should be back to it's normal luster by Friday before you get home.

Reno came home a few hours ago. One of the first things he said to me was, "what's wrong with your eye?" I guess it's purple. I stopped looking in a mirror a few days ago.

I haven't combed my hair in a while and have taken to wearing my stretchy REI bandana daily. Samantha (the 9 year old) when we left Chicago asked me to make her bandand like mine. I folded it and tucked in the back. We've been wearing our matching fashion around looking like a couple of biker chicks. She's a pretty cool kid, and I'm really pissed my sister and her husband are wrecking her.

pic or vid

pic or vid

ugly-woman-12424.jpg

hey x's...

mrs x, soon it will be over. i think you are an amazing person

mr x, soon it will be over. i think you are an amazing person

side note-i got a $5.00 check from the makers of airborne on their class action settlement, lost it.

hm, suspicious

ran it through tineye and returned 657 results

we need assassin here

The Airborne dietary supplement, which claims to help ward off the cold and flu, has reached a tentative settlement in a class action lawsuit that the company misrepresented its product. You can file online or by mail here. Boxes of Airborne used to cite a study by "GNG Pharmaceutical Services Inc" that said it tested 120 people and 47% showed little or no cold flu symptoms, versus 23% of a placebo. However, an ABC news investigation revealed that GNG was a two-man operation started up just to make the Airborne study, and had no clinic, scientists or doctors. Following the negative publicity, Knight-McDowell Labs removed references to the GNG study from its packages.

Kato!

Thanks.

Some young guys lie in bed fantasizing to pictures of Britney Spears; George Pappas Jr lies in bed fantasizing to the thought of coming up with the new Airbourne.

Bread, have you tried salad pills yet?

This is all kind of interesting.:blackeye:

wow, I can't believe there is a smiley for mrsX purple eye.

Bread is ingesting a scam? :like:
:nelson::toast:

Mrs. X... hi Mrs. X! I suggest giving the Ambien to everyone else instead. Then you go to work and you share the funnies with your GL buddies. :sendnudes:

80727543.jpg