Movies discussion - 5/17/10

• Start date
  • Replies 204 Comments
  • Views 13,158 Views
You don't get it. I'm the first one to poke fun at my useless Lit degree. I'm not saying that people should read Kundera and Perec - I just think that Kaufman's influences deserve some kind of mention, cause he's starting to look like a copycat to me.

Boobies.

LOL. I'm not really in her club. I got kicked out.

You don't get it. I'm the first one to poke fun at my useless Lit degree. I'm not saying that people should read Kundera and Perec - I just think that Kaufman's influences deserve some kind of mention, cause he's starting to look like a copycat to me.

Boobies.

duhhhh_logo_master.gif

Boobies.

Now you don't get it, Bread. Unreal. How's he gonna come at you next?

Jeezus, some insecure people in here.

I'm a fucking faggot who's spent way too much time doing unproductive things in his life... self-righteous?!? lololol

matty you have a literary degree?

Jeezus, some insecure people in here.

I'm a fucking faggot who's spent way too much time doing unproductive things in his life... self-righteous?!? lololol

LOL. We're just playing, Matty Rain.

matty we are just fuking around

don't go jello-y

:surrender:

lol did we REALLY just get Matty Rain?? :lock:

hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm choking on my bile that was funny!

MF & Juror I know exactly what he is doing. I've seen it many times.

I will never claim to be smarter than most. I am not.

But I am clever. And I know that I could put self-righteous fools like Matty Rain in a mental figure four and ignore the tap.

Of this, I am certain. I read all about it.

wooooooooooooooooooooo

figurefour_28654.jpg

I expect everyone's book report on Kundera's Immortality by 9am Monday.

I don't see it anywhere, RJ. I think you'd actually have to buy it and turn pages. What kind of nerd does that though?