Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,722 Comments
  • Views 927,596 Views
Couldn't get into Space Force. Lame jokes and low-rent production for the most part. I expected way more out of it.

Regarding the parlay, I checked the video again and he had only player rebounds in it - that should be a low correlation to the game result. Maybe someone at Mohegan Sun wanted to keep it real. But, his bookie allowed him a parlay with player points. That is insane.

Matty, don't boo me. Someone(casper again?) can provide better entertainment with his gambling tales.

The characters will all supposed to be unlikeable I felt. In regards to the authenticity of the wagers, after watching “One For The Money” I suspend all reality when it comes to wagers in movies lol.

Oppressive. Dark. Joyless. Authentic and believable for sure but wow.

It punishes you for watching it.

I’ve read every Wally Lamb book. Loved them all. I held out from watching this for now.

Ah, that's what I meant. I have read some Henry Roth before. I have some respect. Just watched ep.3. There's some interesting points being made.
These fucking rabbis though, I tell ya, do we really need these pricks?
Fantastic book. Philip Roth was a literary icon.

finished The Wire

Police Commissioner Valchek lol

Michael the new Omar

Dukie the new Bubbles

Wee Bey and Chris enforcers life no parole

Slim Charles survivor

Governor Carcetti

Prop Joe, Stringer visionaries

Marlo a fluke

Ziggy mental illness

Bodie a soldier

Avon, Cutty, Frank Sobotka, Vondas, Levy players

Colvin, McNulty police life wears you down, chew you up and spits you out but how do you land

Omar a man must have a code

9.4 Matty Rains

Insidious and systematic game of corruption through and through, Matty is right, probably the best American made TV show

iu

Watching Boston Legal again. Watched it for the first time a couple of years ago. It’s a fun courtroom show and I needed something light.

I see a new season of Fargo has started. Looks like Chris Rock is in there, maybe the main guy. Guess I'll have a look.

Whoops, fake news being reported by me. Here's the real poop:

Production began in October 2019. In March 2020, FX suspended production on the series for at least two weeks due to Coronavirus. The original premiere date of April 19, 2020, was also pushed back due to production delays. The series completed production on eight of the ten episodes before production shut down. FX will determine a new premiere date once production resumes.

A Sopranos prequel is set to be released in March 2021. Well how bout dat?

Yeah it was supposed to be released in October. Damn coronavirus.

As a Sopranos fanatic, I’ll be at the theater the day it comes out.

Anybody watch the Michael Moore movie "Planet of the Humans"? Im watching it cause apparently he got a lot of heat for it from the "environmentalists". Even banned for a while from youtube. Basically shows how the renewable, green, or whatever energy thing is a scam.
Not surprising :dunno:
There's no money to be made, or business created, by telling people to quit consuming so much unnecessary crap. :nope:

Anybody watch the Michael Moore movie "Planet of the Humans"? Im watching it cause apparently he got a lot of heat for it from the "environmentalists". Even banned for a while from youtube. Basically shows how the renewable, green, or whatever energy thing is a scam.
Not surprising :dunno:
There's no money to be made, or business created, by telling people to quit consuming so much unnecessary crap. :nope:

Is it worth watching?