Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,722 Comments
  • Views 923,613 Views
Paul Verhoeven's Elle(2016) - CEO (Isabelle Hupert) of a gaming company gets raped and she goes on a search looking for the rapist. At the end of the movie, I didn't feel any sympathy for the victim. 6.33 / 10

Finished watching Defending Jacob last night on Apple TV and with that ending if no second season than it gets 0 Monkeys for us! I've give them the benefit of doubt for now!

The Jeffrey Epstein series on Netflix is next-level appalling. Guy was the GOAT at hustling, grifting and building an endless supply of underage "masseuses" to assault.

I'll go spit on his tomb one day.

about to start the last season of The Wire, when I saw the series first time around I never got to this season can't quite remember why, so it's totally new to me :dance:

I’ve been watching episodes again intermittently Matty. Tough show for me to binge watch for some reason.

Just binge watched Friday Night Lights for the 3rd time. Love that show

I’ve been watching episodes again intermittently Matty. Tough show for me to binge watch for some reason.

The Epstein thing? Or are you still talking about The Wire?

The wife binged it like a champ, I was impressed. She kept asking me to put more on, at a pace of about 3 a night.

The Epstein thing? Or are you still talking about The Wire?

The wife binged it like a champ, I was impressed. She kept asking me to put more on, at a pace of about 3 a night.
The Wire. I’ll do the Epstein thing sometime soon, but I’m wondering if I’m going to really learn anything new. You think it’s worth it for someone that feels fairly learned on the guy?

Not really, it just shows how pathetic most of his life was. It's really revolting.

Snowpiercer. I'm gonna take a look at that Snowpiercer series.

I wasn't gaga about the movie but something is telling me to check it out.

that new Space Force is pretty funny

I may watch that.

Decided to bite the bullet and watch the Epstein doc. On the 4th episode now. Nothing groundbreaking. It gets a bit numbing hearing the sexual assault stories.

How he was SO above the law is beyond scary.

Acosta and Dershowitz come across as scumbags.

Yep, it's time for the Mad Men rewatch to begin.

Nope.

I'm surprised to say, I'm not into it. Watched a few episodes - and all I kept thinking was, 'Yes, I get it.' - and I'm not interested in continuing.

Apparently it's a one-time-only thing for me.