Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,722 Comments
  • Views 927,451 Views
The word I would use for the season 3 premier of Westworld would be ambitious.

By that I mean, unfocused, over-engineered, cockamamie. Trying too hard.

Ambitious.

Muddy, poor science-fiction is best way for me to describe WW! Stopped watching awhile ago and those previews no doubt have it out of this world IMO! :thumbsdown:

Finished with Apple Tree Yard! :up
1584667115126.png

I had "McMillions" recommended to me so I put it on my queue for HBO.

It's the story of an ex-cop turned security officer who rigs the McDonald's Monopoly game promotion for a decade, stealing millions of dollars and building a vast network of co-conspirators across the U.S.

Looks solid.

Will report back.

Last edited:
On my 1725284726 watch of Frozen in a week. Hated it at first but now starting to have dreams about Elsa (the sexy kind) so I guess I'll live with it.

It's the story of an ex-cop turned security officer who rigs the McDonald's Monopoly game promotion for a decade, stealing millions of dollars and building a vast network of co-conspirators across the U.S.

Looks solid.

Will report back.

Just finished it

Wild stuff

Court stuff happened around 9/11- was wondering why I never heard about it

Looks solid.

Will report back.

I watched the first episode last night. Agents are kinda nerdy but good stuff. Thanks for the rec.

Use to love that game when I was a kid.

Depressing to think that no one ever had a chance of winning it big.

New Netflix doc on crazy gay animal tamer. I heard a podcast on this last year, so I’m familiar w the story, but anyone who isn’t familiar w this documentary will be awesome.

I watched The Hunt. Thought it was a hoot. Everyone is an idiot.

Nothing earth-shaking but 90 minutes of absurd fun.

6 out of 10.

Just wondering what is/are the most accurate movie/series rating site(s)? Know of rotten t, imbd, etc. etc. Muddy, you seem to know the most about the movie scene, what's your astute opinion?

No offending anyone else so posters please chime in! Thank you kindly!

Just wondering what is/are the most accurate movie/series rating site(s)? Know of rotten t, imbd, etc. etc. Muddy, you seem to know the most about the movie scene, what's your astute opinion?
Meta critic is imo the best by far

now a days I'm only following Matty and Tron

What happened to Matty? He really left? Encapsulated himself in a virus proof cocoon?