Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,729 Comments
  • Views 932,652 Views
Oh for real? Just got that idea from what I briefly read.

On it.

Ty.

Don’t f*ck with cats

Serial killer in Toronto/Montreal.

Matty, the dudes apartment reminds me of your MON spot.

Don’t f*ck with cats

Serial killer in Toronto/Montreal.

Matty, the dudes apartment reminds me of your MON spot.

lolz. Pic? Wait, I think I remember photos from when this nastiness was in the news, he had the same cheap flooring in his apt.

I Am Not Okay With This - 7 super short episodes that combine to form a weird regurgitation of 80's John Hughes movies, plus Carrie. The gory scene foreshadowed throughout the series made me LOL, the rest was so-so.

Still looking forward to season 2, looks like it's going to become some sort of Buffy the Vampire Slayer rehash.

I liked Buffy.

6.2 Matty Rains

I think she might also give up law. Her idea of justice is too intellectual and the real world (including Jimmy, indirectly) is constantly telling her to GTFO with that shit.

I could see Kim ceasing to practice law - but not so much by her own decision. Like I could see her being disbarred or perhaps irretrievably disgraced due to excessive Jimmyness.

I caught a glimpse of an ad for Westworld s3 on the side of a bus and immediately passed out from exhaustion. Pass.

Thinking of trying The Expanse on Amazon (originally Scify?)... I made the mistake of watching 20 minutes of the first episode then texting wife to see if she wants in.. she does so i paused. Probably too seriously sci fi for her.

I don't think I'm going to carry on with Dispatches From Elsewhere. I get what they're doing. They want it to be a soulful look at different types of angst - each character has their own thing - against a backdrop of aggressive whimsy.

It has it's moments but I think I'll pass for now.

If I hear the right kind of buzz down the road, I could possibly rejoin it.

I wonder if that's ever happened. I ditch a show but them am convinced to get back into it due to some new persuasive buzz.

I don't think so.

I watched the Westworld season 2 recap and I have two main thoughts.

1) I only have the vaguest foggiest memory of most of that.

2) What a clusterfuck.

There's no way to follow these micro-alternate timelines. Fuck you once again JJ Abrams.

BCS ep4

What's up with Howard with all the namaste crap? He's playing an angle on Jimmy or some born again shit?

I kinda recall he's had the license plate the whole time. I just took it as some uptight dude trying to convince the world and himself he's cool.

Was there more than that?

Oh I see it was the name of the episode. Yeah I dunno what he's thinking with the offer to Jimmy. I recall Howard kind of blamed himself for Chuck's death (and Jimmy let him). Maybe he is going for some kind of cheesy redemption?

Star Trek Picard has been pretty good. There have been a few conspicuously heavy-handed moments - like all Star Trek - and a few little plot holes where you just have to look the other way - like all Star Trek - and some eye-rolly attempts at humor - yada yada.

But overall it's good.

Dude looks so old though. Patrick Stewart. I just hope he doesn't drop dead between seasons.

Better Call Saul season 2 so good.

Who's up for some cobbler?