Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,722 Comments
  • Views 927,347 Views
Stevie you watch TV like an old person. Why are you years behind on Better Call Saul? Get with it, man.

started rewatching The Wire, the last time I did on Matty's rec was on shitty third world internet on shitty stream sites, some missing episodes here and there and didn't see the last season, now I have got em on 1080p baby, have vague memory of it

Might have to start watching reruns! Never saw True Detective a second time! MrsM said it was too dark!

Started watching on Netflix the Valhalla Murders filmed in Iceland! Looks good so far! We're into the British/foreign stuff! Some quality plots with them!

Uncut Gems - A week in the life of a high-end Gameliver :lmao: Holy shit was that ever exhausting to watch. Epic levels of degeneracy. Great job by Kevin Garnett.

8.8 Matty Rains

That was a wild ride.

Don’t remember being so dialed in for a film from start to finish.

started rewatching The Wire, the last time I did on Matty's rec was on shitty third world internet on shitty stream sites, some missing episodes here and there and didn't see the last season, now I have got em on 1080p baby, have vague memory of it

Nice. Planning to rewatch it as well, wife's never seen it.

Knives Out

Trons

there are some very clever parts but the acting is hit or miss

Valhalla Murders gets a :up!

In the middle now of 8 part Netflix series The Stranger!
1584398184080.png

1584398316129.png

To each it's own! Matty, I understand, you hated it, I didn't, you're panicking, I'm not!

I'm not panicking, I'm just fucking annoyed. Y'all are going to negate our efforts.

I'm not panicking, I'm just fucking annoyed. Y'all are going to negate our efforts.

Just don't travel south and you'll be fine! How's Sophie doing?

? Sophie was my first GF, she married the next guy she fucked. Thanks for the trip down painful memory lane, you prick.

Going to ignore your idiotic first sentence.

Season 2 of Narcos Mexico was solid. My only puzzlement: Diego Luna as Miguel Angel Felix Gallardo had a goatee - the whole time - but when I go on the internet, the real Gallardo doesn't appear to have facial hair barely ever.

The fuck is up with that?

Watched 1st three episodes of DEVS! Seems interesting but I if Matty says not, then possibly I'm wrong!