Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,722 Comments
  • Views 927,347 Views
Teela make a thread. Didn't you have a real pic of you as sbr avatar? And yet I feel I know less about your views than any other poster :dunno:

Ralph Breaks The Internet (2018) - First of all, you don't get to judge my movie selection. When I do get to go to the movies, it's G rated stuff. This is my life now, fuck you.

I napped througb the middle part, feltgoodman.

Some real funny bits sprinkled throughout including some epic self-burns by Disney.

Gal Gadot should not be doing voiceover work - that Israeli accent is whack.

7.1 Napping Rains out of 10
We don't judge here Matty, just love:gaymelive:

The Captain (2018)

A good film about a Nazi military deserter who -in the weeks leading up to Germany’s surrender in WWII- finds a Nazi Captain’s full uniform and then proceeds to do bad things to other Nazi deserters.

7.25 Trons.

Teela make a thread. Didn't you have a real pic of you as sbr avatar? And yet I feel I know less about your views than any other poster :dunno:

I'm not that interesting. I can't remember if I actually had a photo of myself. Maybe after the bash?

Dexter is an awesome show, actually anything with Michael C. Hall is good (in my experience). I was actually surprised by how much I liked Dexter.

So, more than 3 seasons into my Breaking Bad rewatch I would say:

It's inventive and fun. It's getting better as it goes along - I see the writing and production becoming more confident.

Overall, it is not as good as I was remembering it. I wondered if it might be a "Mount Rushmore" show - but no, it's not. Not for me. A lot of really conspicuous contrivances - and a lot more uninteresting filler than I remembered. (Marie's kleptomania WTF?)

But it's absorbing - it's good.

Saul has a significant way to go personality-wise from BCS - and so does Mike.

Real good segment about Malta on 60 Minutes last night.

The Gamelive Merry Christmas song was a nice touch too.

It happened

iu

Aaron Paul was baaaaad at the beginning of Breaking Bad. He turned it around pretty spectacularly in the later seasons.