Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,729 Comments
  • Views 936,579 Views
I like your thinking there Muddy, a good plausible comedy is hard to find

Finale of Boardwalk Empire remarkable as has been the entire season. Funny what a moron the head villain ended up being and how he went. I knew half face man would go nuts. Best show on TV it's not close and they should really be proud of their work this season. Nice touch on the 90 minute finale as well I feel like I watched a very good movie.

I need to start Boardwalk Empire. My pops always tells me it's great. But he watches all 12 of those American Idol type shows so what the fuck does he know? :common:

Okay how do we watch that then - from Season 1, Episode 1? For free.

I tried to find it through a google search but kept running into roadblocks.

Is there someone who is not clueless that can get me started?

I started BE last week and just finished 1st season. Love it.

Muddy-Piratebay>Utorrent>Download Season 1 & 2

What blitty said. Download and install www.utorrent.com, then go to thepiratebay.se, search for BE then click on the magnet links/icons to download. Wait. Watch. Appreciate.

:handshake:

Started watching Arrested Development.

It's fok'n funny.

What blitty said. Download and install www.utorrent.com, then go to thepiratebay.se, search for BE then click on the magnet links/icons to download. Wait. Watch. Appreciate.

:handshake:

Been downloading some stuff lately and today received an email from my ISP - TekSavvy:

https://oe972.infusionsoft.com/app/hostedEmail/630029/d7aef5cb19908e34

Recent Developments in Canadian Copyright Law

Recent changes to Canadian copyright law have been making news headlines. Many of our customers have been wondering what the changes mean and what role Internet Service Providers like TekSavvy will play in upholding the new law.

At TekSavvy, we take pride in our dedication to you, our customer. We listen and try to respect your needs. We have always fought for your rights and we take your privacy seriously. We feel it is important to do our part to inform you on the modernized copyright law that has recently been introduced. The changes in Canada's copyright law are complex. We encourage you to become familiar with your rights, and copyright holder's rights within this new law.

For more information please go to: http://www.teksavvy.com/en/why-teksavvy/in-the-news/teksavvy-customer-notices/copyright-law-in-canada

TekSavvy Buzz
[email protected]

Bleh bleh bleh :jerk:

I subscribe to Netflix and pay like $175 a month on TV and Internet.

Fok off.

Watch the movie Lawless

On redbox now

If you guys don't like it I'll never post in this thread again

Cabaret (1972) - Ever wonder why Francis Ford Coppola didn't win a directing Oscar for The Godfather? Or why Robert Duvall or Al Pacino or James Caan didn't win the supporting actor? The answer is Cabaret.

While I question giving the directing award to Bob Fosse over Coppola, Joel Gray as Supporting Actor is about as undeniable as it gets.

Anyway, great movie. It's easy to forget how talented and appealing Liza Minnelli was back then. There are probably young people who, if they think of her at all, just think of her as an old broad from Arrested Development. But she could bring it.

8 out of 10.

(If you watch this clip make sure you watch it right to the end because there's a payoff.)

I think of her as the old broad who was married to that weird looking dude.

Well there was that and a bunch of other stuff. She made a sideshow out of herself no doubt.

Do we care about the new Tarantino film coming out in a few weeks?

Sure I'll see the Tarantino flic. It has that look of hokey contrived catharsis like Inglourious Basterds and I will not be rushing out to see it with soaring expectations - but I'm sure I'll get around to it.

What is with the AMC channel anyway? Okay I know it actually stands for American Movie Classics but that was deemphasized as it began to develop some original TV series. But that was great. Very positive development. Thumbs up from me - go for it AMC.

I guess my question is: what's with all the freaking the CSI: Miami reruns? I do my daily check of the listings and it seems like they are running multiple episodes every day.

So whatta we got? A channel for classic movies, original alternative TV productions - and constant reruns of one extremely cheeseball somewhat-popular-I-suppose-but-nothing-crazy network spinoff show?

Lord knows I like random but - the fuck?