Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,729 Comments
  • Views 938,106 Views
I kinda lost interest during season 3. Can't really explain why. First couple seasons were fantastic.

Rabbit hole after 3 episodes is holding up. The chick is annoying but plot good.

On board for this weekend is finish Season 4 of "You" and get a couple movies in like John Wick. Anyone see the Tetris movie??

Going to see the Super Mario movie tonight. I am very excite!

Borat-299x187.gif

Looks good, I'm liking the new series from Paramount+

Gonna start it

lol, guy keeps recycling Jack Bauer

I think 24 was the first TV series I ever binged on DVD. Good times.

Rabbit hole after 3 episodes is holding up. The chick is annoying but plot good.
LOL but feel exactly the same! If she was a litter HOTTER probably wouldn't bother me so much. I guess slightly superficial at times!

Here's the character I would like to sit at a bar having drinks with .....

roman-1x1.jpg

Roman Roy’s very first line is a simple, yet extremely telling “Hey, hey motherfuckers!”

roman-1x2.jpg

The beginning of history’s greatest love story: “I suck at the whole corporate flirt thing, I just like to lube up and fuck.”

roman-1x4.jpg

“I don’t need a babysitter, especially one I don’t get fuck.”

roman-2x3.jpg

His number one adversary returns: “Frank! It hasn’t been the same without you… it’s been better.”

Going to see the Super Mario movie tonight. I am very excite!

View attachment 8321
9 Mattys out of 10 for Super Mario
JL gave it an 8

Any film critic who trashed this is a fucking idiot. What the fuck else were you expecting from an animated videogame movie. It was near-perfect. Jack Black's Bowser was HUHLARIOUS.

No way. I've given out 9.x before, probably to a few Tarantino movies including Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

Common