Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,729 Comments
  • Views 934,747 Views
Watched it last night.
cocainebear-1900x3000-unipics-poster-64109ca867f89-1.jpg

An hour and 35 minutes we won't get back but got some laughs from it. If Ray wasn't already dead watching this would have killed him.
e2ea29c4-d736-411a-a4b4-c1e88b32a8f1-Cocaine_Ray.jpg

Keri Russell still looks sweet to me! Though too flat for Casper's taste. ;)
intro-1676995274.jpg
Always had the biggest crush on Keri Russell. :aok:

I saw it as well. Very disappointing. Should have just been another shitty movie on Netflix.

I saw it as well. Very disappointing. Should have just been another shitty movie on Netflix.
You’re talking about “Cocaine Bear” ???

If so, yeah it definitely seems silly …

Finally, there are two films I want to see that will be hitting theaters in 2023

Wes Anderson directed Asteroid City

And Matt Damon in Air a film about early Nike courting early Michael Jordan

Mario currently breaking all sorts of box office records despite mixed reviews from critics.

Excited to go see it. LFG
$146 million domestically
$377 million internationally

in 3 days

:mario:

SMB3 is still the best game in the series if you ask me. Which you didn't.
I've honestly not played a bunch, especially of the newer ones. I probably like Super Mario World the best for replayability. SMB3 is best of the 8 bit games and probably 2nd behind SMW of the ones ive logged serious hours on. I've always wanted to really dig in to 64 but never gotten around to it. I played Galaxies which was fun but I didn't finish it.

-Currently half way through season 4 of "You"

-Just started the HBO series "Perry Mason." After the 1st 5 minutes, you see it isn't your Parents/grandparents Perry Mason. Chicks is getting eaten out by a fat fvck actor than she rubs her bush with more pie/cake for him to eat up. HBO series know how to hook the viewer.

-Just started the Kiefer series "Rabbit Hole"...looks like a winner as well.

You is pretty solid all around. I'm a fan of Penn Badgley.

You're a manwhore, John Mayer.

Any of you FuckOffs watch Succession?
Yes. Finished 3 seasons.

7.25 Trons. I really like the dynamic between Tom and Greg. The level of miserableness becomes too much sometimes, though. Glad Season 4 is the last season.