Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,732 Comments
  • Views 946,086 Views
“Glengarry Glen Ross” is one of my favorites ever. Many people don’t get it, but I watch it over and over …
Glad to see you got it ...... but honestly how many times did you have to watch it till you got it? :dunno:

I'm not that interesting. I can't remember if I actually had a photo of myself. Maybe after the bash?
Their is a photo on here of you from the bash. Us sitting at the table for dinner. Wish I knew where it was.

kubrick put shelly duvall through some shit

We THROUGHLY enjoyed it! Like to know how the rest of it went for you? The town setting being completely authentic for us felt up close and personnal. Just right across the Delaware River in PA. Yep, really is an Easttown.
Mr. Monkey never found out how it went for Muddy.

Bupkis

Okay, so I’m not a fan of ANY SNL member since 2010. I went into this Pete Davidson vehicle expecting to hate it.

You know what? It doesn’t suck. The supporting cast is HUGE with actors like Joe Pesci, Edie Falco, the tall guy from Everyone Loves Raymond and the gay boyfriend of Will in Will & Grace.

Basically it’s an exaggerated version of Pete Davidson’s life. The show pulls it off and surprisingly mixes heartfelt moments with laugh out loud moments.

I watched 3 episodes at a time which I think is the best way to watch it. Davidson can only be fed to me in 90 minute intervals.

All in all, a surprisingly good show.

8 out of 10 uncle fucking prostitutes

I am finding the Kate Winslet series, Mare of Easttown, pretty absorbing.
Lol @Tron I sure hope he didn’t absorb too much of it causing an overdose! I’m thinking he watched more TV than anyone here movie wise? :dunno:

Was up late the other night bored so I tried watching the Netflix documentary on Meghan and Prince Harry.

Wasn't expecting much other than a time waster but it is surprisingly good, ended up watching one episode a night for 6 nights.

8/10 DaftoTRONS!

White House Plumbers S1 E1 was good enough to want to watch another episode. The first 15 min was rough but it got better.

A guy who played on The Walking Dead came to work to borrow a motorcycle a couple days ago. Norman Reedus?

A guy who played on The Walking Dead came to work to borrow a motorcycle a couple days ago. Norman Reedus?
He’s kind of a big deal, matt.

Even I know who that is

His face looks familiar, but I haven't seen more than a handful of TWD episodes.

7.9M Instagram followers, sheeeeit