Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,722 Comments
  • Views 927,542 Views
I want to see Killers of the Flower Moon (2023)

New Nate Bargatze special on Prime Video today. I'm ready for it. :letsgo:

I want to see Killers of the Flower Moon (2023)

:ooh: ooh another Leo + Scorsese

QDaUIRf.jpg

He's fokkin fonny.

His special isn't available yet in Canadaland.

:mudcat:

Alienoid (2022)

I'm not much into sci-fi but man this was done excellent, 8.8 Matty Rains for freshness

Everything Everywhere All At Once (2022)

4.8 hotdogs-for-fingers out of a possible wat-the-fuk-did-I-just-watch

l-intro-1649787408.jpg

d6j542d-6fbbd2d6-8801-4016-94aa-63dae5560124.png

Am I the only one who watched that juvenile bullshit?

You might like it, I dunno. I found it a bit dreadful because couldn't connect with any of the characters, so the weirdness just made everything worse.

Watched it last night.
cocainebear-1900x3000-unipics-poster-64109ca867f89-1.jpg

An hour and 35 minutes we won't get back but got some laughs from it. If Ray wasn't already dead watching this would have killed him.
e2ea29c4-d736-411a-a4b4-c1e88b32a8f1-Cocaine_Ray.jpg

Keri Russell still looks sweet to me! Though too flat for Casper's taste. ;)
intro-1676995274.jpg

Been watching some old movies...

8 Miles, the story of Eminem back when he was starting in Detroit. I swear I had seen it before but I didn't remember anything of it. Basically Eminem is a very anxious boy and gets nervous sick when he's going to do rap battles. His school friend who's an MC at a club pushes him to keep trying 'cause he knows the talent is there. Another school friend fucks Eminem's mom and he finds a girlfriend that ends up fucking another school friend who's in the rap game and can get her to publish her poems. At the end Eminem wins the rap battle against the baddest dude in the hood that turns out to be a normal negro from the suburbs with rich parents that Eminem exposes in the championship rap battle. I have always liked "Lose Yourself" but that was a goofy ass movie. 3 out of 10 Matty Rains.

Lose_Yourself.m4a

Goodfellas, “As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster.” I saw the 4K remaster. Wholesome Italian movie. 8.8 Matty Rains. RIP Ray Liotta.

Eminem was great in that movie.

Brittany Murphy (RIP) beyond gorgeous.