Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,722 Comments
  • Views 932,025 Views
“Alaska Daily” is a good one currently…

If you want to watch the wonderfully jazzy classic, Charlie Brown Christmas, with your children this year, you better have a sub to Apple TV.

It’s been on network TV for well over 50 years but not anymore. This annoys me.

:oldballs:

KAI THE AX WIELDING HITCHHIKER

COMMON PEOPLE I NEED SOME NEW STUFF PLEASE CONTRIBUTE

Wife is watching it. I heard the Kyrios parts and Roddicks commentary are the best parts.

Cobra Kai Season 6 is the final season. Bittersweet announcement. The show is so fucking good.

Wrote review in other thread. You really liked it Blitty?.
All these streaming movies are garbage for the most part.

Just had some stupid fonny parts that was pretty entertaining.

Watching Avatar: The Way of Water (3:12 runtime) at the theater with a dozen restless 8-9 year olds - maybe don't do it :handshake:

Just like the first one, I thought it was fine, disposable entertainment. I don't know. The first one was too long, this one was way too long. Glad I got to experience it in 3D, which was really well done once again.

It's a thrill ride that's at least twice as long as it should've been.

7.1 Matty Rains out of a possible 10

I'm never gonna rewatch either movie. The whole point is to watch it on a giant screen in 3D.

I don't know why these are the biggest movies of all time. They're fine formulaic Hollywood fare. 🤷‍♂️

Just like the first one, I thought it was fine, disposable entertainment. I don't know. The first one was too long, this one was way too long. Glad I got to experience it in 3D, which was really well done once again.

It's a thrill ride that's at least twice as long as it should've been.

7.1 Matty Rains out of a possible 10

I'm never gonna rewatch either movie. The whole point is to watch it on a giant screen in 3D.

I don't know why these are the biggest movies of all time. They're fine formulaic Hollywood fare. 🤷‍♂️
Because people don’t want good movies. They want entertainment that’s comfort food for their minds and eyes.