Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,729 Comments
  • Views 933,983 Views
I didn't post any specifics or spoilers, just my general take on some characters. 🤷‍♂️

I watched all 7 episodes. The Wyatt/Darlene couple is the biggest eyeroll-inducing thing about the show IMOWally. They just didn't know how else to keep Wyatt around. Whatever.

They also didn't manage to maintain's Omar's level of scariness, and although his nephew starts off strong, he becomes less scary along the way as well. Breaking Bad's Tuco is still the gold standard for crazy TV supervillains, again IMOWally.

Anyway, Julia Garner and Laura Linney make the show. Top-notch acting from both.

It's not a timeless classic but I'm looking forward to the last batch of episodes.

7.9 Matty Rains for the first 7 episodes
Just finished all 7 episodes

Will wait for Mr. Monkey to finish all 7 to go into details. Is Juror watching this, too?

Just finished all 7 episodes

Will wait for Mr. Monkey to finish all 7 to go into details. Is Juror watching this, too?
We already watched all 7 too. Yes, I’m good with the details postings. If anyone not done now, not diehard fan.

Whatever you guys wanna do!

Watched all 7 as well,but unlike Matty,I kept my sacred Gamelive vow of silence
tenor (1) (8).gif

downloaded a 4 part docu called Action (2021) about sports gambling, first thing they show is that fake vegas dave, deleted it right away

Anyway, Julia Garner and Laura Linney make the show. Top-notch acting from both.

What do you like about Linney? She just does a bunch of weird facial expressions.

Darlene is the gold standard for wacky woman villains.

Darlene's awesome too, probably the strongest supporting character.

Laura Linney's character is what I thought Skylar White would become, i.e. I thought she would basically take over the main role as criminal mastermind, which is more or less what Wendy Byrde has become. Wendy is a lot scarier than Marty.

I just think she plays the dual-faced mom/criminal to perfection.

Marty’s typical response ”UH Huh,OK”

I think Ruth comes out on top in the end

Yah, she going to Pinkman her way out of Dodge

I watched all 7 episodes. The Wyatt/Darlene couple is the biggest eyeroll-inducing thing about the show IMOWally. They just didn't know how else to keep Wyatt around. Whatever.

They also didn't manage to maintain's Omar's level of scariness, and although his nephew starts off strong, he becomes less scary along the way as well. Breaking Bad's Tuco is still the gold standard for crazy TV supervillains, again IMOWally.

It's not a timeless classic but I'm looking forward to the last batch of episodes.

7.9 Matty Rains for the first 7 episodes
ha. interesting. I stopped hallway through last episode so far.
Definitely agree Ruth is best character, although Marty is pretty good too.
The whole Wendy thing with the politicians and pr is so annoying, and I find her so deeply disturbing. But I guess it's somewhat accurate take on how things get done. I kinda figure elections and charities and passing laws, and all the hype kinda works like that :grin:.

The bs with the drug lord wanting to turn himself in seems totally nonsensical storyline. I don't follow it at all. Almost any other storyline I would've preferred