Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,729 Comments
  • Views 935,436 Views
I am looking forward to this

There’s no way you’re paying for HBO Max so what’s the trick?
I'll download it from a torrent site, same way I get better call Saul

I get better call Saul two hours after it airs

On Netflix

Inventing Anna,starring Julia Garner(Ruth on Ozark) about a women who cons the New York high society crowd.Decent series

Good to see Ruth is making more money. Definitely deserved. Love her work.

On Netflix

Inventing Anna,starring Julia Garner(Ruth on Ozark) about a women who cons the New York high society crowd.Decent series
I enjoyed it but it could've easily been half as long. Lots of minutia and filler they didn't need to get into. Anyhoo.

Real-life Anna is fascinating. Her main crime was being poor IMO. The rest was just her social-engineering herself into the upper crust of society by checking off the Upper Crust Checklist (arrogance, clothes, interests, spending habits, etc.) I agree with her lawyer that what she did did not rise to the level of a crime. The fact that she got twelve years for what amounts to petty fraud tells you all you need to know about the structures of power (bankers can do whatever the fuck they want, but don't you try get a big loan out of them without having any money you dirty peasants.)

And yeah it was clear from the first episode of Ozark that Julia Garner would become a superstar. This was NOT the best way to showcase her (her faux-Russian accent is controversial) but she's on her way there. Oscar within a decade.

Last edited:
Good to see Ruth is making more money. Definitely deserved. Love her work.
“Ruth” is married to the very talented Mark Foster of Foster The People

Euphoria

How has no one here brought up this show yet?

Just started it. It’s raw as fok.

Sydney Sweeney. Schwing.

wok loves it

i only watch happy things

028EE5B5-7348-454B-8290-15209D3D0B78.jpeg
Just did a re-watch. Beautifully shot badass film.

The Revenant (2015)

The Tinder Swindler - Guy with zero personality builds himself a fake life as the heir to a diamond empire and he somehow convinces chicks he's not a scammer. Spoiler alert: he is a scammer. On the surface, he doesn't even appear to be that good at it.

But then, that Norwegian chick is infuriatingly naive. (And hot.)

So on second thought, swindler guy is a genius. He knows how to select his marks and he has his scheme down to a science. But I still can't believe the girls fell for it for so long. He put almost zero effort in his texts and voice memos. No personalization, no inside jokes, nothing. All the intimacy and connection were inside the girls' head.

Baffling yet riveting.

7.7 maxed out Platinum Amexes out of a possible 10
Wow.

Basically the same concept as Catch me if you can.

Original article: https://www.vg.no/spesial/2019/tindersvindleren/english/

Btw thought it was funny my wife said "He's the most terrible person ever, deserves to be in hell more than anyone else".

We watch serial killer documentaries all the time, and nothing like that is ever said. Lol.

The Boeing documentary on Netflix is fascinating. It will make you angry and sad. But you’ll be glad you watched it.

It’s about the two 737-Max’s that crashed a couple of years ago killing hundreds of people

9 out of 10 Trons