Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,729 Comments
  • Views 932,607 Views
:hugme: I love you most of the time MrM. I'm willing to try this again. :cheerscheers:

Funny thing about the ending is that I'd spoiled it for myself by reading an episode recap before watching it, but the way they filmed the scene meant that it still caught me off guard/made me flinch. 😆

We just watched that episode for the first time Monday. Ready for the season (and glad it's ending).

Yeah it seems like the right time to wrap this up. The novelty of the stoic accountant persona has mostly worn off at this point.

Yeah. I like Laura Liney and her acting is good. They made her character a cartoon tho.

Common gents ..... I could go for more seasons* ..... the couple year wait has been frustrating!

Remember LL has ambitions to be governor of Missouri. Season 6 lol.

*Unless of course this season bombs

Boardwalk Empire, 5 seasons, downloaded via torrent. 2/3rds through season 2.

9/10 Daft Trons

So Ozark part 1 with 7 episodes is out ready to watch. Do we go with a specific wait period (days) until discussing it here so everyone gets chance to first see all 7?

What will you be snacking on when you’re watching the new season of Ozark on Friday night?
Going tonight with this.
A82948EE-24D5-4C92-8D5C-ED29A2031D89.jpeg

I’m 4 episodes deep in new season of Ozark

there’s a lot I really like with 2 or 3 big eye rolls thrown in

I watched all 7 episodes. The Wyatt/Darlene couple is the biggest eyeroll-inducing thing about the show IMOWally. They just didn't know how else to keep Wyatt around. Whatever.

They also didn't manage to maintain's Omar's level of scariness, and although his nephew starts off strong, he becomes less scary along the way as well. Breaking Bad's Tuco is still the gold standard for crazy TV supervillains, again IMOWally.

Anyway, Julia Garner and Laura Linney make the show. Top-notch acting from both.

It's not a timeless classic but I'm looking forward to the last batch of episodes.

7.9 Matty Rains for the first 7 episodes

I watched all 7 episodes. The Wyatt/Darlene couple is the biggest eyeroll-inducing thing about the show IMOWally. They just didn't know how else to keep Wyatt around. Whatever.

They also didn't manage to maintain's Omar's level of scariness, and although his nephew starts off strong, he becomes less scary along the way as well. Breaking Bad's Tuco is still the gold standard for crazy TV supervillains, again IMOWally.

Anyway, Julia Garner and Laura Linney make the show. Top-notch acting from both.

It's not a timeless classic but I'm looking forward to the last batch of episodes.

7.9 Matty Rains for the first 7 episodes
Matty, I think Tron said 7 day wait on discussion about specifics was the way to go. Agreed! Pay attention and please STOP posting about it!

PS We the Monkies have watched all 7 too.