Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,732 Comments
  • Views 943,062 Views
There was a (Mudcat) trenchcoat flasher smiley thing that reveals text too. Don't remember the keyword though.

Probably something obvious like [Muddy] or something though.

The Bourne Legacy - I really like this series. The main character in this one is the guy with the bow from The Avengers. I wasn't expecting it to be the same without Matt Damon, but it kept me interested. The story intertwines with the last novel/movie. It's probably the worst of the series, but good mindless entertainment. 6 F0cks.

I was listening to the radio on the way to work and they were saying that she is one of the worst actresses currently out there.

Well, bad actress or not, she has spunk.

I mean, she might have more spunk than most girls from the looks of that GIF.

We have spoiler tags...

2hdqwj8.jpg

Yeah it's a bit wonky, specially since you got to write some useless value for it to work.

The Bourne Legacy - I really like this series. The main character in this one is the guy with the bow from The Avengers. I wasn't expecting it to be the same without Matt Damon, but it kept me interested. The story intertwines with the last novel/movie. It's probably the worst of the series, but good mindless entertainment. 6 F0cks.

now there's a rating system I can get behind

I found Amish Mafia highly unbelievable but entertaining nonetheless. Scooter gangster guy ftw :lmao: I have driven through Lancaster many times and seen them running around I'm not taking pictures of them and honking at them anymore.

Moonshiners is some good chit and more believable imo.

I wonder what happened to House of Lies. It started up and I started watching. I would guess I have seen 4 episodes (??) - now it hasn't been in my listings for a couple weeks.

Not that I love it and am terribly worried. It was on an episode-by-episode basis for me, hanging by a thread. My level of worry is somewhere between enough-to-mention-it-on-a-forum but not-enough-to-do-some-kind-of-google-search.

But still I just wonder.

Teela, we got introduced to the son of bloody face last night...i like how Am. Horror Story keeps evolving this season...i think they saw how last season started to drag a little and have made some solid adjustments...love how they have introduced out all the season 1 characters throughout this season:yes: ... the cast of this show is so good.

Last edited:
I wonder what happened to House of Lies. It started up and I started watching. I would guess I have seen 4 episodes (??) - now it hasn't been in my listings for a couple weeks.

Not that I love it and am terribly worried. It was on an episode-by-episode basis for me, hanging by a thread. My level of worry is somewhere between enough-to-mention-it-on-a-forum but not-enough-to-do-some-kind-of-google-search.

But still I just wonder.

Pretty sure you were watching reruns Muddyballs

New season starts 1.13.13

Oh okay, that would make sense. I do that sometimes. Sometimes I know I am engaged in reruns but then sometimes I am oblivious.

Muddy, I think I mentioned few times 1/13/13 was the night but was wrong .......

The war is over, but intrigue, crisis, romance, and change still grip the beloved estate in the thrilling new season of Downton Abbey. Written and created by Julian Fellowes, with its all-star returning cast and Oscar-winning guest star Shirley MacLaine, Downton Abbey, Season 3 premieres January 6, 2013 on Masterpiece classic! Until then, explore all things Downton, from war to peace to everything in between.