Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,732 Comments
  • Views 949,315 Views
I'm one of those who clean up a bit before the maid shows up. Wouldn't want her to judge me.

Maid?

Matty, I thought you lived with a woman?

Matty, why doesn't your broad doesn't do the cleaning herself?

:facepalm:

We lead a busy lifestyle plommerballs. The GF has a teaching job, and I... have posting to do.

Muddy - one reason for you to watch New Girl, at least the last two episodes: Olivia Munn.

Good Fokken Lord.

:betplom::betplom::betplom:

Oh, hmm, yeah she is quite a package. Man there was this one episode of The Newsroom where she was wearing glasses (I got a thing for glasses) and she was deftly picking apart a situation, sliding back and forth between English and Japanese (I got a thing for really intelligent women) - man I just about swallowed my tongue.

She gives a lap dance in the last episode of New Girl.

What a thing. Oh man.

Attractive women in glasses is a good look. :greencheck:

Oh, hmm, yeah she is quite a package. Man there was this one episode of The Newsroom where she was wearing glasses (I got a thing for glasses) and she was deftly picking apart a situation, sliding back and forth between English and Japanese (I got a thing for really intelligent women) - man I just about swallowed my tongue.

:up:

Contraband (2012) - I could see how some people would like this but I just found it to be one massive contrivance. It's not dreadful - it's just a predictable, forgettable contrivance. A killer of time.

contraband3.jpg

5.2 out of 10

I was going to respond to that G4 video, but this guy put it more eloquently than I could:

pd439.jpg

He was in the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo as well.

props.gif

and AND, Rogie

He is going to be the new

robocop.gif

in 2013

Last edited:
He is a magical mythical creature. Like a unicorn.

Are they staring at other women from the roaring 20's? What am I missing here?