Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,732 Comments
  • Views 943,081 Views
Fap is slang for masturbation.

I'm not sure what that image is all about.

I wouldn't actually fap to Olivia Munn. She's just a stunning thing to look at.

I'll tell you who was pretty fappable in 1965. Jane Fonda.

tumblr_lge2tjuf181qzk4uzo1_500.jpg

I'm not sure what that image is all about.

Here's what I like to imagine. They are Team Fap and after that team photo was taken they go out into the world and create all variety of pics and vids with the goal being to cause more fapping than the other competitive Fap teams. The team which causes the most fapping over the course of the season wins the Cup which, for the sake of argument, we will call the Fap Cup.

amish mafia...so fucking bad that i might watch again.

RR what do you think of Olivia Munn? She's half-Chinese man.

7 or 8?

Contraband (2012) - I could see how some people would like this but I just found it to be one massive contrivance. It's not dreadful - it's just a predictable, forgettable contrivance. A killer of time.

contraband3.jpg

5.2 out of 10

Watched this last night. Was pretty dreadful.

Do we have spoilers here? Could def use some here.

I don't know what you mean with your question about spoilers.

Spoiler tags, under which text can be hidden, so we can discuss movies and TV shows without ruining them for anyone else who hasn't seen them.

I look at that old Jane pic and would have to get my vote at the time as prettiest face on planet!

SoV
Spoiler tags, under which text can be hidden, so we can discuss movies and TV shows without ruining them for anyone else who hasn't seen them.

Oh. Great question. I have seen those at imdb but I have never seen them here so I assume we don't got 'em.

Basically I guess we all just try to do the right thing with spoiler alerts but yeah, those things are good.

I look at that old Jane pic and would have to get my vote at the time as prettiest face on planet!

She's so cute in Cat Ballou. There is that whole long square dance scene where she is just endlessly adorable, bouncing and spinning all around with that face and ribbons and bows.

Someone our age who has seen here go through so much serious stuff, political stuff . . . cute is not a word you connect with her.

But man she was some kinda cute back then.

very sexy lady at times, mathieu...me and the elders had this discussion either early in this thread or another one about newsroom.... rayraylikey

i have formed a fetish for Peta Sargeant in some shows from a while ago.. i dunno if you ever saw a show called Satisfaction?

She's so cute in Cat Ballou. There is that whole long square dance scene where she is just endlessly adorable, bouncing around with that face and ribbons and bows.

Someone our age who has seen here go through so much serious stuff, political stuff . . . cute is not a word you connect with her.

But man she was some kinda cute back then.

Brillant post Muddy! I do think more of the other stuff with Jane and so refreshing to see that pic! :10x:

Watching Act of Valor on Netflix. Awful directing, awful acting and a half-arsed plot. Not worth a watch, unless it's free.

SoV
Watched this last night. Was pretty dreadful.

Do we have spoilers here? Could def use some here.

i only watched cuz of marky mark and it was terrible

marky is doing some questionable movies of late ( ted, contraband)

amish mafia...so fucking bad that i might watch again.

Watched the Sneak Peek lastnight after Chopper Live, I'll not be watching this series. I'm a fan of some reality shows but there is a point where it loses me. For instance the shows on TruTV don't work for me because they are primarily re-enactments and poorly acted at that not to mention juiced up for embellished drama. Like with the repo stuff. I had a buddy who owned a repo service and I went out with him several times (even got shot at) and while there are some wild situations you get into some of the things they show these guys do can't legally be done.

As for this Amish Mafia I'll not be watching. It just looked too unrealistic and while it is heavily re-enacted I just can't get on
board.

I'm fully aware that Swamp People, Moonshiners, Gold Rush and all the others are edited for entertainment purposes they are more realistic in nature at least to me.

dro
i only watched cuz of marky mark and it was terrible

marky is doing some questionable movies of late ( ted, contraband)

:clueless: contraband was nothing special, but not awful, imo...just your typical action flick these days.. Ted is one of the funniest movies of the year...no problems with him in that one