Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,729 Comments
  • Views 932,753 Views
2 separate tweets:

"I thought she was persian and jewish"

"I thought she was saudi"

Going to go see HEREDITARY at the theater tomorrow. Horror flick that sounds dreadful in a good way.

SAFE on netflix was interesting Brit 1 season show! We both enjoyed it!

Going to go see HEREDITARY at the theater tomorrow. Horror flick that sounds dreadful in a good way.

8.75 strong Tron’s. A departure from your regular horror film. Film score is 9.5 Trons.

Watched the latest Westworld. Im just like - I don't even know - what are we doing now?

I tried the first couple episodes of Counterpart - which is very highly rated at RT - but it is not working for me.

Stuff based around look-alikes - it has never been my thing.

M. Night Shyamalan is still attempting stuff

MV5BMjMzMTc3NDM2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTkyNjE4NTM@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,631,1000_AL_.jpg

I have been rewatching Arrested Development from the beginning. It's insane how good everyone is in their roles.

Did Jessica Walter and Michael Cera win Emmy's every year that was running? Everyone is strong but those two - frickin' flawless.

And that finished with the new half-season of season 5 which was released on Netflix. I like it and look forward to the rest.

finally got some momentum into shameless

binged 4 seasons deep since about mid June. into season 5 now and losing momentum with my watching... not sure how 3-5 more seasons will go

its weird also because alot of the chicago neighborhood scenes are filmed like 2-4 blocks from my house and its distracting to be looking at your own neighborhood but seeing fictional characters in it, makes it different but yet still the same

So I watched a thing called The Zen Diaries of Garry Shandling. Judd Apatow was the main guy behind it.

I am not recommending it particularly. It's 4.5 hours long and unless you really feel a need to see Garry Shandling psychoanalyzed for that length of time, you can probably skip it. But I got through it in about 8 sittings and whatever.

He did some cool stuff though. I really liked some things about The Larry Sanders Show. So now I have downloaded the whole damn thing and will start a rewatch of that. I'd also like to rewatch It's Garry Shandling's Show - in my distant foggy memory, that was interesting too - but I don't see it on the d/l sites I've looked at.

But who knows what the future may hold?

Anyway that's what I have to say about that.

The Equalizer 2 is out this weekend.

Piece of trivia about that: it is Denzel's first sequel in his whole damn career.

Anybody else watching Sharp Objects?

Cuz I got a theory.

Yes and let's here it! Talk about a functioning alcoholic! Little chubbier than previously but still a sexy gal! :betplom:

sharp-objects-Amy-Adams-1200x520.jpg

We’re watching Halt & Catch Fire Season 4 here. Completely missed it when it aired last fall. Good little show for the computer nerd in you.

My theory about Sharp Objects - and bear in mind, this is not a spoiler, just a notion of mine - but Henry Czerny (the husband of Patricia Clarkson's character) is the killa.

:ohmy:

Who Is America

Sasha Baron Cohen

Showtime

9 Trons out of 10

:pepe: