Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,729 Comments
  • Views 934,316 Views
what's popular also with these super hero movies is going to watch it twice

The Beauty and the Beast being referenced there is the recent live action one, not the older animated one (which, by the way, was nominated for Best Picture). I guess the year gives that away but I thought I'd mention it.

I've seen the animated one but not the one on the list.

I don't want to be too much of a snob about this though. Of the movies on the list I have seen, I only really regret one. Alice in Wonderland.

binging Orange is the New Black season 6

one of those shows that we got excited about in the beginning of our binge life

the show is whatever now

but because of the original binge nostalgia glee surrounding it, we anticipate it a lot more.

and you HAVE to know what is happening with the characters.

I have seen 13 of those.

Meanwhile there have been 90 Best Picture Oscar winners. Of those I have seen: 90

So I guess that's the kind of movie fan I am.

One that doesn't respect visual effects - something that the academy has recognized in an overwhelming percentage of films on that list.

Better Call Saul is back for season 4 after more than a year away!!

Guess I got some synopses to read cuz I have very little memory what's going on.

But this is good! Monday!

MV5BNjIxMDE5NDk1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzQwNDM4NTM@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,675,1000_AL_.jpg

Seriously, I was 53 last time there was a new episode of BCS. Now I'm 55.

I'm glad the show is back but I'm just saying.

And it's not just BCS. So many shows are like that these days.

We're growing old waiting for your shit, people! Come on!

that's why I hate watching american stuff, started s3 of mr robot and didn't remember anything and didn't watch the rest

current format i like is korean series, 16-20 episodes long, twice a week, story finishes and next, none of that bs season crap

Quality film/music/art takes a long time.

These new shitty ass rappers that have saturated iTunes can drop a new album two or three times a year because it’s talentless trash.

A quality hip hop/rock/pop record takes at least 24 months minimum to make. Same goes for TV and film.

BCS is fokkin awesome. I would've been perfectly happy with a second-rate show that just riffed on Breaking Bad nostalgia but what we got is a super smart, poignant dramedy that stands on its own as one of the best shows of the last decade.

So AMC was hyping the new show Lodge 49 during BCS and I figured, okay, what the hell. At one point they openly compared it to the Big Lebowski - in fact the main character - who is a slacker, drinker, deadbeatish, surferish guy - is called Dud - which all felt a little too close to home - but still I figured what the hell. I just watched episode 1.

Verdict: there is no verdict yet but I am going to continue to episode 2.

Quality film/music/art takes a long time.

These new shitty ass rappers that have saturated iTunes can drop a new album two or three times a year because it’s talentless trash.

A quality hip hop/rock/pop record takes at least 24 months minimum to make. Same goes for TV and film.

:dunno: why?

I watched the movie Poop Talk on the weekend. Best comparison is to The Aristocrats. Bunch of comedians giving their take on, in this case, poop.

In my recollection, The Aristocrats was better. Poop talk offers more in the way of comparing experiences - i.e. how does my pooping compare to others? - i.e. pooping in public, the amount of strain involved, how common it apparently is for people to shit themselves, whatever. But I think the Aristocrats was overall funnier.

They both had one mega-gigantic laugh for me, but I believe The Aristocrats had more lesser laughs.

So that's what I have to say about Poop Talk at this point.

What? Poop?

Seems entirely possible. I feel like pretty much everything I post, I have posted before.

Here's a summary of what I probably said: I don't have any problem pooping in public johns. I experience very little strain to poop. There is no grunting. I don't need reading material and a large block of time set aside to poop - because I don't go sit on the toilet until I need to poop.

I don't shit myself or leave skid marks in my underwear basically ever - even when I was out-of-control drinking and drugging.

Pooping seems to be much more of an ordeal for many people than it is for me. I guess I am lucky when it comes to poop.

:handshake:

I know Tron likes the quick poops, find it disgusting those that take long poops

I know blitty hovers around the toilet seat not actually sitting, because of better circulation

I knew you had never poop in your pants during the drug years

All this poster poop knowledge had to come from some where :dunno: