Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,732 Comments
  • Views 942,894 Views
Actually - a foggy memory breaking through just after I typed that. I might have heard a teaser for an upcoming Die Hard movie. Like just playing in the background sometime somewhere.

Is it possible they are doing another one of those? Maybe?

Might have been a dream. :dunno:

Binge watched season 5 of Shameless.

Pretty good.

I like Ballas. One perk of Ballas is lots of grade A titties. Shameless had its share of titties too but they were neutralized in part by guey action.

Ballas. In YOUR FACE. :inyourface:

I find Ballers to be like ---> they are basically trying to reboot Entourage. Not exactly the same but many of the same elements. I haven't looked into it but I wouldn't be surprised if there were some of the same writers. I know Mark Wahlberg is an EP again.

I watched a lot of Entourage but I was really losing interest the last few seasons and was just watching out of habit. I didn't really want any more and I don't think I will carry on with Ballers.

Muddy how many shows are you going to get to see shirtless hotties snorting coke off of eachother's tits?

It's worth it just for that.

It's a good point. Without that show I may never see a topless girl again.

I'm not going to bother with True Detective any more either. It's not completely hopeless - they actually come through with some good dialogue at times - but overall, it is more of a chore than something I really look forward to.

I'll keep an ear open. If I notice a lot of reliable witnesses suddenly saying it got good, I'll jump back in.

Watched the last season of "Southern Charm" on Bravo. That was fun. Been watching the TV show "The Middle" a lot as of late. Underrated comedy.

Fury (2014) - I dunno. War is hell and whatnot.

356691,xcitefun-fury-movie-stills-4.jpg

True Detective does this thing where they'll have a very well acted and well written scene followed up by some of the most awkward shit you've ever watched. It's two shows in one, actually.

Just started season 2. Trying to take her slow and enjoy it while it lasts.

started Deadwood this week, 5 episodes in, not much devolpment but i love frontier time pieces

Pitch Perfect - Unoriginal gross-out musical comedy with some decent moments. Like American Pie fornicated with Glee. 5.3 Matty Rains

Pitch Perfect 2 - Gave up about 20 minutes in. More of the same. N/A Matty Rains

I wasn't even aware that Sharknado 2 was "released" last year, and now I learn that Sharknado 3 is coming out this month and Jared from Subway WON'T be in it.

A first look at the new chick Ghostbusters. It does not appear profoundly uninteresting to me at all.

image2.JPG