Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,732 Comments
  • Views 942,589 Views
Pitch Perfect - Unoriginal gross-out musical comedy with some decent moments. Like American Pie fornicated with Glee. 5.3 Matty Rains

Pitch Perfect 2 - Gave up about 20 minutes in. More of the same. N/A Matty Rains

after seeing how horrid pp1 was and just because you attempted to watch pp2, you get 9.9 matty rains from me :highfive:

New season of Masters of Sex kicks off tonight, for what that's worth.

I gave up on S2 of Masters Of Sex about halfway through. Maybe I'll try and catch up.

Fear The Walking Dead premiers August 23rd.

Blittyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

The trailer that premiered at Comic Con is excellent.

:guitar:

Arya Stark and Gilly from Game of Thrones and, I dunno, someone else, and Harry Potter.

vg75uFs.jpg

I would put my penis inside someone else.

A quick wiki search proves that he was the greatest of anyone ever.

Noice.

On top of everything, a great musical composer, Chaplin. Scored a lot of his films.

When I used to play music at the old folks' home, there was a Charlie Chaplin tune I would usually play.

Smile.

I did not really agree with the sentiment which is basically: smile no matter what.

Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though it's breaking

I am more a proponent of honesty and claiming your true feelings, whatever they may be. I believe that is a healthier approach.

Hopefully the old folks just gave a shallow listen and thought, yes, smiling - that seems happy - and did not really analyze the lyrics. Could be seen as very depressing in a situation where your friends are constantly dropping dead around you.

But whatever. You can't change the past.

I wonder if they played that on the loud speaker at Aushwitz..

If not indeed on the road to hell.

The unidentified chick in the above pic - with the considerable cheekbones - beside young Master Potter - is in fact an actress from Dr. Who.

Worlds colliding willy nilly.

Oh youse guise.

Maisie Williams (Arya Stark) is an odd case tho.

Sometimes she looks basically girlishly cute like a girl that age should - and then sometimes she does this:

maisie-williams.jpg

And I'm all like, no, refrain from that.