Motorcycling Thread for MrX, Matty, and I

• Start date
  • Replies 1,006 Comments
  • Views 59,757 Views
I'll special-order it for you comrade!

This thing's quickly growing out of control boys. I've got short gloves, jeans, keychains, t-shirts and a sample jacket on the way.

:pope:

Who wants a t-shirt?

V9X0eyC.jpg

I'll take a t-shirt. Are you selling them on the site?

I got my gloves earlier this week. Just tried them on. They fit perfectly and they're comfortable. Love the design. Thanks, man.

That be the vistaprint.ca preview model. :spinner: I ordered one for myself, will see how it looks in person but I think we have a winner.

I'll take a t-shirt. Are you selling them on the site?

I got my gloves earlier this week. Just tried them on. They fit perfectly and they're comfortable. Love the design. Thanks, man.

The shirt will be available on the site soon, yah. Glad you like the gloves, man! Spread the word - I need some SW USA reps/ambassadors.

The short glove is so close to being done. Supplier just forgot to perforate it. :facepalm:

To all 3 of you who might be interested: the short glove is available for preorders. Use discount code [STRIKE]GTAM20[/STRIKE] GL25 to save 25% off the full retail price. Priority shipping is included (no more first class shipping, that was slow as fok.) We'll start shipping once we're back home from the holidays on January 2.

Site now charges in CAD, but I can send you an invoice in USD, just PM me.

BTW I've also got women's shorties on the way, sizes S, M & L. I can't quite produce a size chart until I get the gloves, but they should fit similar to a Dainese women's glove, which goes something like this:

Women's Small: up to 6.5" palm circumference
Women's Medium: up to 7" palm circumference
Women's Large: up to 7.5" palm circumference

Beyond that, you have to go with a Men's Small.

That be it for now.

:panic:

we are not gtma damn it, we want our own discount code

where are you all going for holiday?

FINE. Use discount code GL25 to save a totally different 25% on your order.

We're going to QC and northern ON. And yes I'm bringing gloves with me.

Well fuckin' a. That is a very slick shirt design, Marty! :pope:

Our shit's on Amazon Prime yo.

TLGTCom.jpg

(Maybe not in the US just yet - working on that.)

Nice brah!! Congrats!

I have a feeling that shiz is gonna blow up on there!!