Motorcycling Thread for MrX, Matty, and I

• Start date
  • Replies 1,006 Comments
  • Views 60,167 Views
Usually not a big fan of the green Kawas but this one looks amazing.

Katanas are dorky.

Carrera GT parked in front of my office building right now. Not a motorcycle but it certainly belongs to a seedy biker type.

VqtAyYR.jpg

What a fokken machine.

I got a quote for $699! Does that sound right?

What were the different quotes you got, Matt?

Was planning to see the Kawi tomorrow..

$699 for what? Do you also have a car? That seems really low for NYC.

I'm paying $1400 for my POS. I do live in the worst possible postal code in Canada.

I'm paying $1400 for my POS. I do live in the worst possible postal code in Canada.

:lmao: I luv it! Insurance costs more than what he paid for the bike!

Here's some advice, keep the personal injury part of the policy but get rid of the damage to your bike aspect since you probably can buy another bike for the same amount that the insurance costs you! You're welcome!

Dude, $1400 is liability only.

Full-coverage quote for a newer 600cc supersport was around $4k.

We have calculated your quote at:

Quote for:KAWASAKI 2002, ZX600 NINJA ZX-6R
$4,014.00 per year*
*Tax included where applicable

Call now:
1 866 803 9321

Yup. More than the value of the bike here too.

WTF? I pay $76.

:lmao:

Ontario is notoriously bad for vehicle insurance. No-fault scheme is to blame, among other things.

First-year motorcyclists get ass-fucked the hardest.

Rates do go down by an order of magnitude after 5 or 6 years of continuous motorcycle coverage.

Unbelievable difference, though. I guess I benefit from where I live and having ridden a motorcycle forever, but still. Wow.

Yeah, my brother in QC pays about $800 total as a newbie, for a brand new SV650. It'll go down to $200 and change in a couple years. Full coverage.

Ontario is loltarded.

If you are riding an old $2000 bike why do you need full coverage? I pay $8 a month for motorcycle insurance.

Saulty, the price doesn't matter.

It's either a winner or it's not, pal.