More thoughts on jobs and working

• Start date
  • Replies 3,706 Comments
  • Views 296,177 Views
I've found plenty of good stuff listed for free on facebook. Most of the time its larger items that people don't want to bother with so they give it away instead of paying to have it removed. Also, people moving at the end of the month, They start out early listing items for sale and as the month progresses the prices come down and often land on zero as moving day approaches.

I've gone through a half dozen Lay Zeeboy chairs (thanks to the fuckin cat) over the years here and I've never paid more than $30 CAD.

If I had a van or pickup truck I'm sure I could grind out a few bucks extra every month.

i like your invoice
Thanks? The margins are fucked up and I don't know how to fix it.

That fucking desk is super thick particle board, we had to take it apart to bring it upstairs. The top by itself must weigh close to 150lbs.

Coupla 20-something kids today came to visit the building, they looked like finance douches. Landlord hasn't officially listed the building but he posted an ad on Kijiji (the Canadian Craigslist).

I like this shitty building and the potential of this shit town. Ima try to sell everyone on the idea of a co-op. I can't afford to buy the building but I can likely afford shares that represent the value of my unit.

I actually wasn’t asked either. But in the HR summary, they are supposed to obtain it.