More thoughts on jobs and working

• Start date
  • Replies 3,706 Comments
  • Views 296,251 Views
Oh but I left out the most fun part.

A lot of people got this surprise raise. I don't if there was variation in people's numbers, but whatever, there have been a lot of smiling faces around lately. I would say most people were positively affected.

But not everyone got it.

:ohmy:

Happy user of Mudcat's employer's wares here. Indestructo mailers are an A+ packaging and shipping solution. 👌👌👌

They sound like pretty damn fine mailers.

Oh but I left out the most fun part.

A lot of people got this surprise raise. I don't if there was variation in people's numbers, but whatever, there have been a lot of smiling faces around lately. I would say most people were positively affected.

But not everyone got it.

:ohmy:

I am fascinated by this. The guys who didn't get the steroid raise ---> seems like they're getting a pretty aggressive message from the powers-that-be - a message of not being given a crap about. Like, everyone was told to keep everything confidential - but everyone knows that's not going to happen. Not a remote chance.

I won't lie, I'm having some hearty schadenfreude for the one guy who missed out.

I just wonder if there will be more shoes to drop.

I have applied for an internal job posting so we shall see what happens with that.