More thoughts on jobs and working

• Start date
  • Replies 3,706 Comments
  • Views 297,703 Views
Ehhh never mind. No ambition for this project.

This one's not bad I guess:

article-2653163-1E9BC17B00000578-713_634x422.jpg

I saw some pictures of her crowd-surfing. I wonder how that goes for her. I remember Iggy Izalea saying she refuses to crowd-surf any more because she always gets fingered. You'd have to think it would be hard for perverts to resist doing that to Taylor Swift if it was RIGHT THERE.

I have the same crowd surfing problem, that is so strange.

I think her eyes are too far apart on her head or something...looks something like a fish. I can't quite pin what it is that I don't like.

Someone once told me she looks like a sloth...
sloth.jpg

She seems to be going in a Renee Zellwegger direction. Don't get me wrong, I love some stuff Rene Zelwegger has done, but looks-wise, I don't think it's the path you want to follow.

I don't know how to spell Renee Zelwegger.

Ehhh never mind. No ambition for this project.

This one's not bad I guess:

article-2653163-1E9BC17B00000578-713_634x422.jpg

Aight, I felt a tingle in the general area of my penis.

Taylor has said she only hangs with famous people because they are the only people who get what it's like.

Something something...pour every ounce of myself into every letter and note...something something or something something like that

agreed on clean vaj and asshole

amby brings up a good point about the eyes

She has a definite style of shorts she likes to wear. I'm sure there is a name for it but I don't know it. Hi-cut or some damn thing I guess. You do an image search for her and you see her in this style of shorts over and over.

Gotta be honest - I don't love it. I'd like her to branch out with the shorts.

It is a thing Muddy. I am not sure who exactly brought them back but girls that are in their early 20s and late teens wear them now. They are bringing back that 60s short look but making it more "fashionable".

Every girl in the world that age seemingly wears them now.

Yeah they've been all over downtown TO the past 2 summers. Embraced both by preppy and hipster chicks.

I do not find Taylor Swift attractive in the slightest :

You just came out of the closet on Gamelive.com.

That took some serious balls, bro.

:bowdown:

I am not sure who exactly brought them back

Maybe Taylor Swift. We can grouse all we want about her but there is no denying she is huge. Few people in the world in a better position to be setting trends.

Absolutely...she is the biggest pop star in the world at the moment. She was actually in the top 5 for Time Magazine's Person of the Year.

She didn't get it but even being in the conversation is insane for a singer like that.

Absolutely...she is the biggest pop star in the world at the moment. She was actually in the top 5 for Time Magazine's Person of the Year.

She didn't get it but even being in the conversation is insane for a singer like that.

I thought she had a better year than the Ebola workers.

Where did drake finish?

Completely insane. Past winners include Mahatma Gandhi, Charles Lindbergh, Winston Churchill, FDR, Martin Luther King.

Someone named Hugh Johnson. :maersksealand:

But no, world leaders and pioneers and history makers ---> sure, let's add Taylor Swift to the list :muddy: