More thoughts on jobs and working

• Start date
  • Replies 3,713 Comments
  • Views 299,712 Views
Muddy, you know who is not happy you're spending the day with Harmony? Have you noticed your phone isn't around? This nasty email from her looks pretty legit.

twizzle_zpsa4b44af4.png

We hired this young MBA dude a couple months ago. Guy is 26, Indian background, tall skinny build, has that hip-hop swagger, wears hoodies and sneakers, etc.

Turns out, he's a big-time curler on the "World Tour". Told me all about it over lunch.

Tall, young, skinny brown guy. Curling. He does it at least 4 times a week.

I can't even touch that level of Canadian-ness.

:bowdown:

Tell Sebastion Robillard he's got nothin on Chris Wimmer.

I will at Canada's next staff meeting, promise.

Things could change before then and I don't want him laughing at you. Tell him he's got nothing on Thomas Ulsrud to be safe.

I can't decide how attractive I think she is. Sometimes I see something of her that is WOW. But then sometimes it's more like aww, poor thing.

I would like to hate her but I see her on talk shows and she's all sorts of adorable.

She looks like she gives poor head. If she gives head at all.

I bet she's perfected her handjob technique to compensate.

Like blind people do with their other senses.

That is such a good point, I bet she is indeed a dead fish fuck and all the fame and money would only contribute to this complex - you're supposed to spooge your pants if she even says hello to you.

Muddy you made a good call there.

I do not find Taylor Swift attractive in the slightest.

This one is particularly strange to me as she hits all my usual marks... Blonde :greencheck: Really Skinny :greencheck: high maintenance:greencheck:

:lol:

She has that prudish look to her. I don't see anything sexual
emanating out of her.

Taylor Swift emanates no sex.

ts2_zpsdf30baa0.png

I agree with that. I do not find her very sexy either but she is a fucking cartoon with her facial expressions I will give her that. I feel bad for that one kid with a rich father who invites a girl over and has her go bat shit crazy because she wants to be like Taylor.

Actually, I don't.

Okay I want to find a pic I just saw of her like yesterday. Straight-up hot. Not sure where I saw it though.

Lemme see if I can summon my detective skills . . .

Despite her success she's actually gotten less hot with age.

taylor_swift_1212170352.jpg