More thoughts on jobs and working

• Start date
  • Replies 3,713 Comments
  • Views 299,655 Views
They always add a person from art/entertainment but they have never won. Riling people up and placating entertainment fans, it's a way to sell more copy. Judging by y'alls incredulity, it works. The fact that it's statistically impossible for this person to win be damned, I'm amazed that this person has been added to the mix! Rabble rabble.

We needed to send 2 people to move a 240 pound TV up a flight of stairs last week and they sent the obvious guy - big strapping 26 year old guy who works out all the time and is often seen doing chin-ups - and they sent me. There is a guy here who is 20 years younger than me and works full-time in the warehouse. I am 20 years older and spend about half my time on my ass at a desk.

They sent me.

Trying to decide if that is a flattering statement about my general comportment and level of fitness, or more a statement of the extreme lameness/uselessness of buddyboy.

I'll go with the latter.

i remember having those hugh wooden framed tvs... took 2 people just to slide those fuckers a few feet

What kind of TV weighs 240 lbs nowadays?

I dunno what kind of answer you're looking for. A big honking one. Used for teleconferencing.

What a lummox this guy is. They were right to send me rather than him. I can only imagine how useless he would have been for that job. Sometimes I'll see him struggling with a box and if I didn't know him, I'd guess from the level of exertion that it was 70 pounds. No. 30.

He smells bad too.

Fucking white people. :facepalm:

He should be embarrassed but I seriously doubt he has the awareness. Would not clue in to what even happened and how it reflects on him.

Stupid smartphone-gawking-at, deodorant-needing, Beavis-and-Butthead-laughing, vegan, weakling, dipshit whiteboy.

Muddy, tell us what you really think of him.

Don't hold back.

PS: Hey, how about those Maple Leafs!!!

:guitar:

I was in the store last night, and these hicks walked past me, oh dear lord, they reeked so badly of stanky bo. It was horrible. Surprisingly they had no manners either. Just gross hicks. Oh, I wish they weren't allowed out of their house.

No, they were dudes, and they are repulsive.

Sometimes you broads are difficult to understand with your double meanings and all.

:yoda:
especially since you don't know when bacon may be logged in as cami

early Christmas gift from my boss

plus a gratuitous shot of a classic editorial cartoon

2ZGVpMr.jpg