More thoughts on jobs and working

• Start date
  • Replies 3,706 Comments
  • Views 296,340 Views
Well then.

"THIS IS A BUSINESS!" - rake

After having 25 consecutive days of not working I would rather be bored with only watching the grass the grow than have to work!

Peanut is the only family member that always takes a good pic!

DSCN1380.jpg

MrMonkey no sarchasm, you two look great. I hope we look like you when we're old.

:cheers:

TY kindly Matty but we look better than our bodies feel! So many aches and pains but I guess that goes with our age! Feel bad for MrsM cause diagnosed with bone spurs in neck area a few years ago and just recently continuously bothering her!

Mother had arthritis real bad and appears past down to her! MrsM hates taking even tylenol for a headache!

MrM I called you old and you didn't flinch. :nelson:

Monkey if you see a trail of doggy treats going from your residence to pa think nothing of it.

TY kindly Matty but we look better than our bodies feel! So many aches and pains but I guess that goes with our age! Feel bad for MrsM cause diagnosed with bone spurs in neck area a few years ago and just recently continuously bothering her!

Mother had arthritis real bad and appears past down to her! MrsM hates taking even tylenol for a headache!

Mr Monkey if she were my wife and was sore I'd be sure to massage her soreness multiple times daily - but that's just me, I'm a good guy!

MrX
Fig Newtonian physics

shaq-trying-to-keep-_1332481830_epiclolcom.gif

MrX I didn't even read the article. The headline and image just cracked me up, plus I got to annoy my wife with my I'm-such-a-science-boob schtick.