Might Be Looking To Replace Brock Landers For Halloween Weekend

• Start date
  • Replies 323 Comments
  • Views 16,434 Views
Pavy, I don't think his wife had a clue and must have found out.

Always hard to keep it secret from the wife when the glasses keep breaking on the weekend every time there is a fumble or a pick.

Okay, here is exaclty what happened to Brock Landers, as far as I know.

Earlier this year Brock used SBR points to get an account started at the Greek. He had a great run in college basketball this year. I don't know what he hit, but it really was a high percentage. He was up BIG. In real dollars now, not points. Then basball season came. And, the grind of gambling every day eventually drained his account. So he borrowed some money from people at work. I don't know how much. He used this money to try and get what he had already lost back. It didn't work. He lost their money as well and took out a car title loan, and also wrote some bad checks, one from the Credit Union-and that account he already closed. Also some more checks that he knew he didn't have the funds to cover. I believe if he can't fix this with the banks he could go to jail. He asked me for a loan of $1,600 before he went on his Washington/New York vacation. I told him I couldn't do it. While on vacation with his family he kept gambling. I tried to keep him aflot with a CFB winner here and there but he played too many games and too many parlays, and favorites, he loves favorites. Sunday NFL football was the nail in the coffin. The Tennessee loss to Denver sealed the deal. He was bust, more than bust, and he sent me a text saying he wouldn't be in Champaign for the football game. He was crying a little and I tried to be there for the guy, I could tell it was a rough time. I told him to try to patch it up with his wife any way he could. Then he said he was still paying off the mortgage from his paycheck and his Dad was going to be really pissed when they came back from vacation especially since the only way he could cash his 401K out was to quit his job. Luckily his wife took him back and though he is not allowed to gamble and probably isn't even allowed to look at his own paycheck anymore, one has to wonder...will Brock Landers be back? Time will tell.

Last edited:
You felt bad for him??/ WHY?!?!?

Feel bad for a baby born addicted to crack not some degen broke stiff.

Brock used SBR points to get an account started at the Greek

So he borrowed some money from people at work.

He lost their money as well and took out a car title loan

and also wrote some bad checks

he could go to jail

I tried to keep him aflot with a CFB winner here and there

he loves favorites

He was crying a little

his Dad was going to be really pissed when they came back from vacation

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm sorry, but this is all so ridiculously hilarious. OMG.

You felt bad for him??/ WHY?!?!?

Listening to men cry because their life is over and they are about to quit their job and cash their 401K out, get thrown out by their family, etc, that shit isn't easy to listen to. I just felt bad for him. I am not saying he wasn't to blame, just felt bad for the guy.

Is this the same Brock that knew a certain MLB game would go OVER the total?

Rubber band plays?

PS: Nothing wrong with feeling bad for the guy, when Robyn leaves Bread I will feel bad for him too.

Well no one saw this coming...dude blew through more of the family's money....he is in trouble...he needs to get 3 more jobs. blah blah blah

He will be back gambling again at some point...blah blah blah

Nope, as far as I know he didn't gamble away any of his family's money. I believe he started with SBR points, then at some point he garnered enough to start an account at The Greek. He was up big during CBB season, but blew it all on baseball, then this last weekend in NFL was the nail in the coffin. Too many dogs won outright. I think his final bet was a 5 team parlay. Ick. As for Brock Part 3, that remains to be seen. For some reason, I believe he can stay away from gambling. Then again, I like bad movies too.

Listening to men cry because their life is over and they are about to quit their job and cash their 401K out, get thrown out by their family, etc, that shit isn't easy to listen to. I just felt bad for him. I am not saying he wasn't to blame, just felt bad for the guy.

Correct me if I am wrong but I am pretty sure I said all this happened in my first post....he gambled away his family's money....having to break into your 401k would qualify as gambling the family's money....

He is an idiot...a degenerate and it couldn't have happened to a better person.

Amby you're mean. Why can't you be nice like me?

Amby you're mean. Why can't you be nice like me?

I decided that I would be more like Monkeyf0ker....I figure he wins at gambling so if I act like him...maybe I will too

I decided that I would be more like Monkeyf0ker....I figure he wins at gambling so if I act like him...maybe I will too

Your going to have to quit the Young Republicans group also. MF is a liberal!

Your going to have to quit the Young Republicans group also. MF is a liberal!

How do you know that I am not actually a liberal too???

I don't believe it. I've never believed any of the Brock Lander's drama. If it is true then Fuck him. No respect for anyone who screws over his family is given a second chance and repeats.

How do you know that I am not actually a liberal too???

Liberals don't talk like that. I do agree with you though on Brock, guy is old enough by now that he should know better. Guy needs to quit the forums entirely but probably won't.

I don't believe it. I've never believed any of the Brock Lander's drama. If it is true then Fuck him. No respect for anyone who screws over his family is given a second chance and repeats.

He screwed over his family the second he started gambling again.

I was a Republican at one time. Now, I fucking hate both parties.

What's funny is that his "friends" on here are the ones who helped get him right back in the same scenario. The people that hate his guts and were telling him to get lost were the only ones trying to do him a favor. Ironic. Isn't it?

Maybe Brock and Papa George can share a cell.