Might Be Looking To Replace Brock Landers For Halloween Weekend

• Start date
  • Replies 323 Comments
  • Views 16,367 Views
Boy, should I really go into the details here...

I feel bad for Brock because I think deep down he isn't really that bad, he just has a severe gambling problem. I think he finally realizes it. I have no idea what is going to happen to him but it appears as if his wife is going to stand behind him instead of throwing him out. He said he is done posting at SBR and done gambling and he's gonna make his family his priority.

yap, never heard that before
he's an addict and his family enables him,
never gonna change until his prolems become his problems and has to deal with the effects of it.

rinse, repeat,
brocks demise PT3 will be coming shortly to a board near you

I somehow think he gets it this time.

Let me talk to Brock first Juror, just doubt he wants his dirty laundry out here for all to see, a second time.

Cougar you should pay Brock's point debts since you are standing behind him. Guy is a piece of shit and a stiff. His wife is mildly retard for sticking by him.

but it appears as if his wife is going to stand behind him instead of throwing him out.

She's a good Canadian girl from Alberta. Albertans hate the frenchies with a passion. Not saying that's why she is a good Canadian girl. Just want to be clear here.

Coug's, probably should have just said you had an extra ticket cause Brock wouldn't be going. The whole "I know what's going on but can't say" and "man, should I go into details" stuff is bait. No need to even dangle the fact that there is more to the story and you have the details if you really want to avoid dealing with the burden of revealing the details. Just an observation Coug's for future reference.

Coug's, probably should have just said you had an extra ticket cause Brock wouldn't be going. The whole "I know what's going on but can't say" and "man, should I go into details" stuff is bait. No need to even dangle the fact that there is more to the story and you have the details if you really want to avoid dealing with the burden of revealing the details. Just an observation Coug's for future reference.

Wally either way I'd have to tell him Brock wasn't going.

And after knowing he wasn't going to be there said person wouldn't have asked why he wasn't?

Common.

Juror,

Can we change the title of this thread to: The Most Shocking Event of the 21st Century?

Thanks.

Well no one saw this coming...dude blew through more of the family's money....he is in trouble...he needs to get 3 more jobs. blah blah blah

He will be back gambling again at some point...blah blah blah

Well no one saw this coming...dude blew through more of the family's money....he is in trouble...he needs to get 3 more jobs. blah blah blah

He will be back gambling again at some point...blah blah blah

Nope, as far as I know he didn't gamble away any of his family's money. I believe he started with SBR points, then at some point he garnered enough to start an account at The Greek. He was up big during CBB season, but blew it all on baseball, then this last weekend in NFL was the nail in the coffin. Too many dogs won outright. I think his final bet was a 5 team parlay. Ick. As for Brock Part 3, that remains to be seen. For some reason, I believe he can stay away from gambling. Then again, I like bad movies too.

Nope, as far as I know he didn't gamble away any of his family's money. I believe he started with SBR points, then at some point he garnered enough to start an account at The Greek. He was up big during CBB season, but blew it all on baseball, then this last weekend in NFL was the nail in the coffin. Too many dogs won outright. I think his final bet was a 5 team parlay. Ick. As for Brock Part 3, that remains to be seen. For some reason, I believe he can stay away from gambling. Then again, I like bad movies too.

If he started with points then bet at The Greek and was up big then blew it all on baseball how did he lose any money? What am I missing here?

If he started with points then bet at The Greek and was up big then blew it all on baseball how did he lose any money? What am I missing here?

You're missing the details. There are a lot. But since I haven't talked to him about it yet, let's just say he did a number of things one probably shouldn't do when down money in gambling. I will try to fill in the blanks shortly.

Pavy, I don't think his wife had a clue and must have found out.

Nina, great job with the HaHaHaHa and the contest! :hattip:

Brock gave me the okay to tell the story. I will post everything once I get home. I want to do it at both places at the same time. I generally don't double post, but in this case it's warranted.

There's a lot more to it than the wife finding out. In fact, he was the one who told her.

Thanks Mr. Monkey.

And hello the BGS. You bring me a present from your trip? Like a coconut head monkey? I love those.