• Start date
  • Replies 323 Comments
  • Views 16,363 Views

maersksealand.gif

:greencheck:

What the fuck these are not me

Someone run the IPs if they are serious

Fuck these vegetables

UPDATE: Brock officially not allowed to go to the game.

He's done for. Might sell the other 2 tickets if no one is interseted. Me and Stevie Halloween weekend should be a pretty good trainwreck as it is.

SALUD!

Bad timing I presume. Can't miss trick or treating as a pizza delivery man. :up:

Much worse than that.

Brock hasn't delived pizzas in awhile, they fired him for posting vids of him driving around on duty. A poster brought it to their attention and Brock lost his job.

But this is more serious.

Much worse than that.

Brock hasn't delived pizzas in awhile, they fired him for posting vids of him driving around on duty. A poster brought it to their attention and Brock lost his job.

But this is more serious.

Rumor is that herman called up pizza hut in Champaign, Ill and told the manger about brock making vids. Got him chucked from there.

Rumor is that herman called up pizza hut in Champaign, Ill and told the manger about brock making vids. Got him chucked from there.

Herman denied he was the rat.

Brock won't be around anymore, so it makes little difference, but Herman said it wasn't him.

Brock thinks it was Scotty Rose, some poster who made like 15 posts in the last 3 years. You know what that means.

What did Eric do this time? One day you are delivering pizzas and stealing from the bank drive-thru the next day you are in troubles? :console:

Boy, should I really go into the details here...

I feel bad for Brock because I think deep down he isn't really that bad, he just has a severe gambling problem. I think he finally realizes it. I have no idea what is going to happen to him but it appears as if his wife is going to stand behind him instead of throwing him out. He said he is done posting at SBR and done gambling and he's gonna make his family his priority.