Might Be Looking To Replace Brock Landers For Halloween Weekend

• Start date
  • Replies 323 Comments
  • Views 16,449 Views
I was a Republican at one time. Now, I fucking hate both parties.
+1

Belonged to Democratic party when first registered to vote (cause that was the thing to do back then, pick one or the other) Then change to Republican years back when the Dems seem to want to give everything away to people who didn't want to help themselves, even though financial wealth wise I was a poorer Democrat.

Haven't had time to change to independent and MrsM and I rarely vote anymore because we believe both parties are so fuked up. Politicians IMO are people who are supposed to set examples for us citizens and they are the biggest thieves out there!

brock for president 2012.

Very sad.

Cougar, I was actually supposed to meet up with Brock in DC last week. I'm kind of glad he canceled on me though, he would have probably asked me for a loan, or robbed me had we met up.

I didn't rat him out to Pizza Hut. That's not my style.

No one can say that they didn't see this coming though. We all knew it was only a matter of time.

Amby his wife has her own 401K.

For example, my 401K is not anyone's but my own, and if I felt like borrowing from it I certainly wouldn't ask anyone.

Wally, it's true, I have texts saved as well for further confirmation if need be. Of course, that's ridiculous, Brock just can't control his gambling. He couldn't let a day go by without making a bet. I offered advice but he rarely took it. "Gimme a fukkin winner" was all I ever heard in response.

writing checks his ass cant cover.
no sympathy from me.
sadly, only a matter of time before it happens again.

fuk me, I need a 401K
how does a pizza delivery guy have a 401k?

writing checks his ass cant cover.
no sympathy from me.
sadly, only a matter of time before it happens again.

fuk me, I need a 401K
how does a pizza delivery guy have a 401k?

Because he has a real job as well

The pizza gig was just supposed to be to pay back his Dad's mortgage.

so his dad refinanced his house to bail him out last time?

so his dad refinanced his house to bail him out last time?

I don't know the amount Brock owed last time, and I wasn't around. But yeah, Brock has to pay his Dad every week to help his parents pay their house off.

I have some texts from him from last week:

-I could be in a bad spot

-I am looking at needing 3500 BUX quickly

-I borrowed from some people, have some loans out. Also wrote a bad check to boot. I've been doing ok, but everything came to a head all at once, the next 2 weeks may be the difference for me

-Yeah, I am in deep shit

-I owe some people I work with, I'm working on an extension, but the next 2 weeks I have to come through or my goose is cooked, may be charged for bad checks, etc.

-No bullshit, I'm scared.

-I've fukked up good this time

-I've put people in a bad spot, the checks have overdrawn my checking account, I'm going to need a small miracle. I lost 3 dimes yesterday. I was trying to go from 5000 to 7500. Then withdraw this morning, now I have one check for 1650 which I am waiting on the bank to call and tell me to pay or police are getting called.

-If I could get that 1650 I'd have working space

-You couldn't float me the 1650 could you, I mean I could pay you back at the game, that could be a difference maker

-I'm sorry to even ask, as you can see I'm pretty damn desperate

-I have to play what I think can win, regardless of the sport, 2 weeks and the clock is ticking

-Will let you know after I get back from Washington, if I am still married and alive and stuff

-It's over for me man, I'm sorry you got those tickets, I won't be here.

hmmm...it's kinda karna biting Brock's ass. Back when that teller gave him that extra thousand, he wanted to keep it and said he didn't care how it effected her life. Within a day he lost his part time job, then started losing and now he is near rock bottom.

hmmm...it's kinda karna biting Brock's ass. Back when that teller gave him that extra thousand, he wanted to keep it and said he didn't care how it effected her life. Within a day he lost his part time job, then started losing and now he is near rock bottom.

Yeah I thought about this too

But hopefully you don't mean you're glad that it happened

What's sad is that he's going to come back one day, as oblivious as ever to the fact that he's never going to win. To borrow from Amby, this isn't the guy's first rodeo. :grin::sad::dunno:

Get that cash money Brock.

I'm sure everything would have worked out fine for Brock if only he didn't pull that move with the bank teller.

MrX
I'm sure everything would have worked out fine for Brock if only he didn't pull that move with the bank teller.
Hello Mr. X.

How are you pal?

It's a good thing he went on vacation after losing his life gambling.

Yeah I thought about this too

But hopefully you don't mean you're glad that it happened

In a way I am, Cougs, because hopefully Brock will see what a GEM he has for a wife who is still sticking with him. And see how this could effect his son. This could make Brock a better husband, son, father, man. So if it works out in the end....yes I am glad.

MrX

Yap. Jesus just can't stand shot-takers.

In a way I am, Cougs, because hopefully Brock will see what a GEM he has for a wife who is still sticking with him. And see how this could effect his son. This could make Brock a better husband, son, father, man. So if it works out in the end....yes I am glad.

Really? Wasn't that supposed to happen the first time?