• Replies 63 Comments
  • Views 7,193 Views

Matty

0-fers Will Happen™
Since
Jan 26, 2010
Score
Tokens
(Fokken camera shut itself off during the one good take out of 10. Sorry for the coitus interruptus.)

Happy Christmas MrMonkay
Happy Christmas Wallay

I should start wearing that hat. No wonder they say you're fancy. :up:

Why Matty, Matty why?
Why spend so much time with strikes and contempt when you could be spreading good will and lifting spirits with music.
This Matty.................this is you calling.
Denounce you introverted demons and bring forth that America's Got Talent contender you were meant to be.

very cool.

I love in the first ten seconds, where your dog was like....."wow that's some good sounding shit you are producing there" and made eye contact with you, and you were all like..... "yeah I know, I'm a Fukin bad ass"

I think Muddy, Cougar, and Matty need to get together and create a gamelive album.

can anyone other there play drums?

Hendrix Style!!

Matty you are a very handsome frenchie. I think I like you now.

very cool.

I love in the first ten seconds, where your dog was like....."wow that's some good sounding shit you are producing there" and made eye contact with you, and you were all like..... "yeah I know, I'm a Fukin bad ass"

LMFAO!! The head nod to the dog.... lolzzz.

Dog's deaf but he can feel vibrations. Amuses me when he reacts to the most random shit.

Wallay I can't help but bust balls! Last night I was having drinks with coworkers and there was that 30-something bachelor who's a VP of Some Shit and he was saying how he went as the 40-year-old virgin at last Halloween. The guy can have me fired in a Toronto minute but I couldn't help it Wallay: "What? You're not 40."

Wallay it's in my boobs.

Dog's deaf but he can feel vibrations. Amuses me when he reacts to the most random shit.

Don't ruin it with some sappiness. That shit was priceless. It was the same look Eddie Van Halen would give to some sorority girl in the front row.

Hendrix Style!!

Matty you are a very handsome frenchie. I think I like you now.

Pucky you still have a lot more sucking up to do around here before you make it into the Inner Circle Jerk.

Now....tell me I'm a pretty pretty princess. SAY IT!

Matty answers the challenge and comes strong!

We officially got some Christmas up in here!

Pucky you still have a lot more sucking up to do around here before you make it into the Inner Circle Jerk.

Now....tell me I'm a pretty pretty princess. SAY IT!

You're more than a pretty, pretty princess you fruity cocksukka.

Breadly, do you have the Jew in you?

Good job, Mattay! I like your doggie. Oh hai, doggie.

Really awesome. The funny thing is when this challenge was set forth this is the first song that came to mind for me as well...

But I can't top that...great job you even got the kids chorus in there and everything

The problem here is it sets the bar so high for looking sharp.