Merry Christmas Gamelive (video)

• Start date
  • Replies 63 Comments
  • Views 7,233 Views
:greencheck:
awesome
we need more electric guitar vids.

I USED to play drums, gave them up long time ago, still got the set up in me boys room though.
was never a great drummer but can keep up with anything with a simple time signature, ie. 2/4 , 4/4

Mmike on the kick drum....Mmike on the kick drum.... cum cum on the kick drum... cum cum, that's mmike on the kickdrum.... and Mmike in the house, on the kick drum. cum cum

I wanna do a christmas song, but I don't have time

in case I can't create somthing in the next two days, here is my musical offering

its extremely laughable that I get myself in these situations...... I did this "in the hood" 2 christmases ago. bunch of goofballs trying to do the temptations version silent night.

I had to do two solos, and had the eddie kendrick's high voice part. but because I was nervous the morning of, I couldn't make it past the "all is calm, all is bright" without my voice cracking so I went down lower.

you have to start the vid at the 3 min mark

[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/delfidionarvaez#p/u/5/Dh989UHmJv4[/video]

here we go

Ima do another one to compensate for the incompleteness of this one.

Ok I just wanna show off some guitar stunts. I had all sorts of shit brewing in this one, including some bend&tap shit. :fok:

get em matty

Let's get those panties flying, ladies.

:wah:

shari is just as hot as I pictured her in my mind
seen those pics at sbr:greencheck:

Ima do another one to compensate for the incompleteness of this one.

Ok I just wanna show off some guitar stunts. I had all sorts of shit brewing in this one, including some bend&tap shit. :fok:

Need more guitar faces as well. :greencheck:

awesome job matty...:guitar:

hey, did you check the xmas card thread? I think the broad giving you a handwritten card is a sign of something :yes: is she attractive at all?

She married and with child RayRay. But she did admit that she liked me a lot, complete with blushing face, when she gave me the keys to the place.

RayRay I'm not touching married women again. Sorry Shari.

:pretentiousdickhead:

less chick talk more WA-WA pedal
get to it , I want some wa-wa pedal in the next vid

sweet vid monsieur

She married and with child RayRay. But she did admit that she liked me a lot, complete with blushing face, when she gave me the keys to the place.

RayRay I'm not touching married women again. Sorry Shari.

:pretentiousdickhead:

Good thing Shari's not married because Shari is now swooning over a dog loving, guitar demon. :kiss4you:

Great job Matty!!

Matty wins again! :bowdown: :clap: